+~11~+

I want t have a small contest again. SMALL this time. It's just basically to request First names For Mr. Hirota. .-. That's all!

Oh, And make sure to PM me the names. PM. pls.

That's all! Carry on! ^^

(2:43.... Hint Hint)

KWALLIN'!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today. Today is Saturday. A day where you can relax, have fun with your friends, and have a nice dinner with your family. But today wasn't like that. At all.

You were casually laying in bed, scrolling through basically anything on your phone. You received a ding.

Sami> 9:44 am

Hey Y/N! Sakura and I were heading down to the mall, in a half an hour. Would u want to come with?

You thought for a bit.

'I should go, because 1: They're my friends and 2: I need to do something productive instead of scrolling through random crap on my phone..'

You sighed, and got up.

Y/N> 9:49 am

Yea, sure! Just let me get ready, meet you where?

Sami> 9:50 am

At the Halloween costume store ;) Cya!

You lazily walked over to the bathroom, washing your face, brushing your surprisingly not messy hair, and brushing your teeth. You went over to your closet and picked out a cute red top with some denim shorts. You also wore some pearls around your wrist and a fedora.

As you walked by the counter, You grabbed an apple, your house key and your phone

As you walked by the counter, You grabbed an apple, your house key and your phone. You locked your door and skipped down the sidewalk, happily chewing your apple.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

As you reached the Halloween store, you saw Sami and Sakura chatting happily by the entrance.

"Hey guys!" You called, and they looked over. They both smiled on sync as they realized it was you.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hi.."

"So shall we..?" You motioned our hands toward the shop.

"Yes Please!" Sami threw her hands up in the air excitedly before walking in. You through an arm over Sakura's shoulder. She was shaking.