+~5~+

Biology Class. You feared it the most. This was the second day you've been in the 3rd year's classes and you were nervous. Biology wasn't your strongest point, but then again, you weren't really good at any classes but music.

That wasn't the only reason you hated Biology. Mr. Hirota was the second. You felt strangely attracted to him, and you knew it was wrong. A Student and a Teacher..?! You're kidding?! The sentence even makes you scream 'Wrong' internally. You sighed, before opening the door you didn't want to. The class was empty, except for Mr. Hirota.

Mr. Hirota. You two were alone. He glared at you, his feet on his desk.

"You're early Miss L/N. Any reason..?" He said, not taking his gaze away from you.

"I'm right on time though.." You murmured.

"Incorrect. You're 20 minutes early."

"What..?" Mr. Hirota pointed towards the clock. You Were 20 minutes early. You sighed and awkwardly walked over to your desk.

"I'll give you the assignment early, therefore you'll have free time for the rest of the class once you're finished."

"Okay." Surprisingly, the work was easy! You finished before anyone even came to class.

 You took out a book, and You waited for people to come.

You waited

And waited

And waited.

Until the door opened once more. A familiar looking boy walked in. He stopped in his tracks as he looked at you.

"Y/N..?" Your head shot upwards from your book.

". . . Takeo..?"

"Y/N!" He looked different in his uniform, but he still had his earrings in.

"Hey!" You answered, standing up and hugging him. He hugged you tightly.

"It's great to see you! But.. Why are you here..? Aren't you in the 2nd year..?"

"Long story short, I was sent up to the 3rd year, to 'learn how hard it will be next year if you don't pay attention'." You said with a slight groan.

"Well hey.. You got me..! It can't be that bad.." He winked.

"No.. It isn't." Your eyes trailed over to Mr. Hirota, who looked really angry. His eyes were slits due to angry squinting. He huffed grumpily, then spoke up.

"Takeo..?" He sounded really stern. Weird. He was friendly to you earlier.

"Yes, sir..?" Takeo turned around.

"Yesterday you were absent. Explanation..?"

"I w-.. was.." Takeo fiddled with his thumbs, surprisingly nervous.

"Sick." You answered for him confidentially, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Sick..?" Mr. Hirota questioned.

"Yes. Takeo was Sick."

"Very well." Mr. Hirota stated. Takeo smirked at you, mouthing 'Thanks! I owe you!' You smiled, mouthing 'You're Welcome!' back to him. You both sat next to each other, chatting about nothing in particular. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Mr. Hirota glaring with fuming anger.

Mr. Hirota's POV:

                                                                                         ElIMinATe