+~13~+

Mr. Hirota and you walked throughout neighbor hood, to his house. There were visible streaks of tears pouring from your eyes. You couldn't believe what just happened.

And how on EARTH did that Paramedic know that you had no one else to stay with, and that she was your legal guardian?!

To most people, they wouldn't think much of that, and be crying over Ayano right now. Of course you were devastated, but the fact that he knew lingered in your curious mind.

Mr. Hirota walked with a straight face.

"Um.. Mr. Hirota...?"

"Yes..?" He looked down at you.

"My sister just died! And you're taking this so lightly, as if you murdered her and feel nothing!"

A look of guilt washed on his face. "I've dealt with a lot of death in my life Y/N. I've learned to cope with it." He said, his eyes turning a bit red.

"Oh.. I'm Sorry.." You felt guilty.

"Your Sister just died... Don't feel sad over me.." He gave you a warming smile, which made your heart feel like a warm piece of toast sliding down butter.

Wait, Woah, Woah, Woah! You had completely forgot how you had a major crush on Mr. Hirota! How on earth were you supposed to cope with this!? You'd just turn into a blushing mess every time he speaks?!

"I can't believe Ayano... Died..." You changed the subject, mad at yourself for overthinking the unimportant right now. For the last time, Ayano is dead!

You received no answer from Mr. Hirota, but instead the sun, as it was setting as you spoke.

"Um.. Mr. Hirota." You said again.

"Please, call me K." He gave you yet again, one of his heart warming smiles.

K stopped, and turned up a pathway. No no no... He couldn't live here with a teacher's salary?!

 He couldn't live here with a teacher's salary?!

"This is beautiful..." You smiled with glee, as you walked past the fountain to catch up with K. "How can you afford this place with only a teacher's salary?!"

"Now that, Y/N.. Is something I can't tell.." He put a finger to his lips, teasing you.

"Why is it such a secret..? Wait, Are you a stripper?!" You teased back.

"Ha. Yeah. Like I could ever be a stripper." He continued to walk.

"I'd believe it." You murmured to yourself. You had a feeling that K heard that, because he was chuckling like an idiot.

Why were you being so happy! Your sister just died! Why do you not feel sad right now!? I guess... your sister was never genuinely nice to you. It was either to get out of trouble, or not at all. And the only reason you two ever liked each other was after mom and dad left. She was the only family you had left, and you forced yourself to like her for that reason.

"Ayano.... she was obsessed with a boy.. I remember.."

"Yes! I went to high school with her at Akedemi high! I swear, Taro got all the girls back then."

"You knew my sister..?"

"Yes! Very pretty lady.. just... too possessive for my taste. I like girls.. who I can obsess over.. who are oblivious to it.. yet still look amazing every time I see her... who makes me feel like I can fly..

But when someone else comes in the way.. My heart shatters.." He stopped. Then murmured something inaudible to you.

You left the subject, until he gave you a tour of the house.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

"And this is your room..." He led you into a very fancy room, with nice [Colour] Walls, and a big bed. You were about to lie on the bed, when he walked down the hall, motioning for you to follow.

"Finally.." He stopped in front of a locked door. "You are not allowed in this room... It contains very important items, that may be trash to others, but contain value to me." He said darkly.

"Entering this room, will cause you to be punished for every step you walk in the room. Do I MakE MYseLf ClEAr?!" You gulped then nodded your head.

"Go to bed, ill excuse you from school tomorrow." He smiled at you, his dark tone disappearing completely. You gulped and nodded once again, before walking to your room.

It was going to be a strange life with this extremely attractive, smart, bipolar teacher of yours.