7

"Josh? Oh, thank god," My hearts pace had progressively slowed down in realization that Rose hadn't caught me in an argument with Blurry.

"Yeah, dude. I could hear you from across the hall," He explained, shutting the door and coming to sit next to me. He crouched down to my level, "Have you been crying?"

"Um, a little," I sniffled in hopes of recollecting myself, "Rose isn't going to know about this."

"I know, I know. That's why I made sure that it was me coming in here and not Rose, we all heard you but I insisted on being the one to check up on you is all."

My eyes widened in fear, "What did you guys hear?"

"Tyler, relax, all we heard was some muffled screams, it wasn't prominent enough for the words to be made out," Josh carried on nonchalantly.

It seemed like a weight was released from my shoulders. "Good," I sighed.

A moment of silence fell between us.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked breaking the silence, a grip on my shoulder.

My head shook side to side, and my chin rested on my knees.

"Okay, bud, but if you need anything, I'm right here to talk, and you know that."

I nodded.

Josh pursed his lips, hoping I'd say more. Rather than waiting for an explanation, however, he stood back up, and walked towards the door, "No funny business, alright?"

A nod, again. Even though I wasn't too sure about it myself.

Josh shot me a stern look in my direction, "Tyler, I need to hear it from you."

I sighed quietly, my eyebrows furrowing in frustration at the promise I'd have to make, "No funny business."

Josh nodded to himself before softly closing the door behind him and turning the corner back to the living room. As he left me to be, he was back as quickly as he disappeared.

"I'm not going to do this with you, again," I made sure to whisper.

"I'm sure you know of my consequences, Tyler. Do it yourself, or I'll make sure Rose finds out about all of the secrets you've been keeping from her, and I'm sure you don't want that now, do you?"

It was the fear of losing her that made me start to hyperventilate. The worth that Rosemary held to me was priceless, but Blurry knew that, and therefore made it his mission to completely diminish the one person that made me feel okay.

"Please," I begged softly, "she's all I have. I don't know what I would do without her. You can't take her from me." I sobbed hopelessly on the floor, my tears wasted no time with starting back up. My forehead scrunched in frustration as my fingers applied pressure onto it, in desperate need of wanting him to go away.

"Poor, defenceless Tyler. Find yourself someone you deserve, someone who couldn't care less about you. Or, I'll do it for you."

And he was gone.

A/N - Sorry for the incredibly short chapter, the next one should be a lot longer. I wanted to thank everyone for their support on the sequel. I wasn't really expecting that people would actually want one. I wasn't really expecting people would even like Dear Rosemary, really. Which is why I'm so very flattered and thankful.

Once again, thank you guys. The next chapter should be up shortly.