Chapter 12 : Chocolate Ice Cream With Mini Marshmallows

Draco's POV

I felt sick to my stomach, I thought I'd throw up my lunch that I had just digested. 

Why the hell were Alex and Potter's tongues interwining? More like, why were their lips touching?

I wish Potter would just piss off. He was ruining everything.

Potter was worse than I ever imagined.

Why would he just steal my girl like that? 

...Not that Alex and I were ever officially going out, but still. 

Would I ever get the chance to call her Skye again? 

Oh hell no. 

Potter's arms were around her tiny waist, feeling them up and down. 

That was supposed to be where I was. 

Alex and I were supposed to be spending time together, not giving a shit about house rivalry and just concentrating on US. 

But now there was no more us. 

Was there ever an us to begin with? 

Maybe it was just something I thought up. Maybe I just imagined it. 

His chest against her chest, breathing hard...

"That bastard!" I hissed. 

'PDA bitches, take it somewhere else,' I thought to myself angrily. 

Alex was mine, Potter could take his dirty hands off of her and wipe them onto some other girl in this school. I didn't care who it was, as long as it wasn't Alex Skye Parker. The love of my life. 

I had to get rid of Potter. 

How? 

I'd make father hire an assassin, but I wouldn't want Alex to think I was a little violent. 

There had to be a way I could sabotage their relationship. 

I just had to think.

I felt a poke on my shoulder and glared at the source. 

Red hair, freckles, the smell of a blood traitor. 

Must be a Weasley. 

The only girl Weasley looked up at me with a sly smirk. 

She didn't look like most of the innocent Gryffindor Weasley's. 

"What do you want, Weasley?" I growled at her. I didn't want to be seen talking to a lame second year Gryffindor Weasley girl. 

"I want to talk to you. I think we can work together," she said with a sickly sweet smile. 

What did she mean? Was she talking about Alex and Potter? Did she FANCY Potter? Can't imagine anyone who would, but this is a Weasley we're talking about, so I guess it could be. But I guess together with our jealousy, we could ruin their relationship. 

I rose an eyebrow, and waited for the red head to continue. 

"Here's the plan..." she started with an evil grin. 

I gulped, she was creeping me out. 

"I'll pretend to support her, but I'll tell her some false information about Harry. I'll pretend to support Harry, but I'll tell him some false information about Alex. All you have to do is appeal yourself some more. Apologize, flirt your ass off you playboy. It's time to put your talent to good use. She'll eventually fall to your feet again and leave Harry, Harry won't mind because of things he'll be hearing. And they'll be single and ready for us again!" she finished. 

I took it all in. 

Despite being the evil Slytherin boy I am, I didn't want to do anything that would ruin Alex and Harry's friendship. She needs her friends, and Harry's one of them. Friends are some of the most important sources of happiness. Friends are the hardest to replace, and I didn't want to make her unhappy and leave her friendless. 

"Umm, how about I just flirt my ass off and attract her away from Harry? And you can flirt with Harry too, so he won't take the break up so hard?" I asked her. 

"Oh, so you're showing your soft side now? Fine. We'll go with your plan. But it better work. If not, I'm gonna casually start telling them false info," she threatned me. 

She's underestimating my flirting skills. 

I could do this. 

Alex loved me. 

She still did. 

Who wouldn't?

But then again, Alex wasn't the normal kind of girl. 

She was different, which was why I loved her. 

But would the same flirting techniques work on her?

Why was she attracted to me in the first place?

I was her enemy. Or was I just Potter's enemy, and not the whole gang's?

Was it my hair?

My abs?

My face?

My voice?

My lips?

My eyes?

Surely not my personality. I haven't been too nice to those Gryffindors recently. 

Recently being the three whole years we've been here, and I was mean to her even before we came to Hogwarts. 

I met her first at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. She had been in front of me in the line, but I wanted my chocolate ice cream with mini marshmallows, so I had cut in front of her. 

I remember clearly, her gorgeous voice shouting at me, telling me to get back. 

We fought for a while until we both came to the front of the line. Mr. Fortescue broke us up, but right before he did, I had slapped Alex's face. The bright red mark of a hand was left on her right cheek, and I got into deep trouble with Mr. Fortescue. But my mother didn't care. She told Alex off, and complained about her to her parents. I was pleased. 

Her parents believed my mother and not her, so she wasn't able to get her ice cream. I felt bad, so I tried giving her mine, but her eyes pierced mine, and I had second thoughts about even trying to offer my marshmallow covered chocolate ice cream. 

But Alex's fierceness turned me on, like everything else about her did. 

I couldn't let go of her, I'd just gotten her. 

I was getting her back, no matter what it took. 

The Boy Who Lived wasn't going to get everything.