Chapter Six: Don't Get Lost.

This chapter is dedicated to the people who sent me those pictures that I have posted above! Even though there is a cast, I thank you three for sending in your suggestions for the characters! Also, don't hate me but this chapter is pretty short... I LOVE YOU THOUGH!

●●●

Grace's P.O.V

During our lives, a lot of good things happen. For example, when your birthday comes around and you open your present to see a new phone, clothes or something that you have wanted for a long time and you just feel so happy? What about when you find out that your mom is having another baby? What I'm trying to say is, sometimes there are good things and also bad things.

And right now, the situation I am dealing with is bad.

"No, I want to see my mom!" I scream, tears falling down my face once again. The doctor tries to grab me but I push him away in anger, storming down the hallway. I hear babies scream and patients groan in pain but I ignore the noises and try to find my mom's room.

"Grace!" I hear someone yell but I ignore it and walk up to the reception.

"Where is my mom?" I ask, looking at the lady. She looks down at me with a small smile.

"Whats her name?"

"Rose Parkinson." I say, watching as the lady starts to type a few things on the computer. She turns around and grabs a sheet of paper and scribbles something down, handing the paper to me.

"Don't get lost." The lady says and I just turn on my heel, heading to the room number 218.

I walk up the stairs and fold the paper and shove it in my pocket, ignoring the sounds of cries, groans and more cries.

I just hope my mom is okay.

●●●

After walking around the hospital for ten minutes, I think I have come to the conclusion that I am lost because I swear I have been around the same part of the hospital five times now.

"Excuse me, do you know where this room is?" I ask a random stranger who is sitting on a chair with a baby in his arms. I point at the room number on the paper and the man points down the hall.

Finally, I'm getting somewhere.

After thanking the man, I begin to walk down the hallway slowly, looking at the numbers on the doors.

"Room 216, room 217, room-" I get cut off when I bump into someone. I let out a groan and rub my head.

"Sorry-" I stop when I see my dad staring tiredly at the door. "Dad?" I ask, clearly confused as I look at him.

"Hello Grace." My father mumbles, not bothering to look down at me. I point at the door and frown.

"Is mom in there?" I ask and my father looks down at me. He crouches down and holds my hand.

"I don't want anyone else you to tell you this so I'm going to say it." My father starts, taking in a deep breath. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and wait for my father to continue.

"Your mom... she... the cancer." My father manages to say and my eyes widen.

"She got threw it?" I ask, a smile appearing on my face and my father takes in another deep breath before holding my cheeks.

"Grace, please believe me when I say this, okay?" My father asks and I nod slowly.

"She... she didn't make it."

●●●