Chapter Fifty: Two Chances Left, James.

Grace's P.O.V

Brother? What the hell is my life turning into? A goddamn movie? Okay, director, why did you let my mom die? Why did you let my dad die? Why did you make Luke be an ass and say that I am just a dare? Why do I now I have a brother? Why do you hate me so much?

This is unbelievable and unacceptable. Wouldn't my mom tell me if I have a brother or sister? What about my dad? Wait... maybe this guy is playing some sick joke.

Yeah, that's probably it.

"I don't believe you." I say, my tears stopping. Bennet frowns and furrows his eyebrows.

"What do you mean you don't believe me? I am your brother, Grace." Bennet says and I shake my head.

"I need proof." I say and Bennet sighs.

"Fine. Uh, ask me any question." Bennet says and I nod, leaning back in my chair. I bite my lip and look around the room, thinking about the questions that I should ask my 'brother'.

"If you are my brother, when is my birthday?" I ask and Bennet frowns.

"I don't-"

"You don't know? Oh, I knew it was too good to be true. You are a liar and an asshole. How dare you just come out and say your my-"

The door swings open, immediately shutting me up. I look over to see James walk in with a chair. He closes the door behind him and place the chair in front of Bennet, Luke and I. He grabs out the gun he threatened to shoot us with before and hold it over the chair, staring between the three of us.

Wait, is Luke even alive?

Ah, ah, you can't talk that way about your boyfriend, my brain says and I mentally let out a sigh.

He better be alive otherwise I will have to kill a certain someone. I don't care if I go to jail. No one is taking another person that I love away from me and that is final.

"What do you want, James?" I ask, breaking the silence. James looks over at me and smirks.

"Finally! The question I have been waiting for you to ask." James says and I just glare at him. "You see, I'm going to be going to jail for the murder of your not-so-precious father." James explains and I suck in a deep breath, trying not to explode.

He has three chances...

Right now, he has already used his warning.

"I will have a chance at bail but only if three certain people don't testify against me. You know who those people are?" James asks, glancing between Bennet and I. I clench my jaw and nod, still trying to keep my cool.

"Its you," James point to Bennet with his gun. "And you," Then he points and me then he points the gun at Luke, his eyes still on me. "And your fucked up boyfriend."

Two chances left, James.

"Wait, he is your boyfriend?" Bennet asks, looking over at me. Before I can answer him, James points the gun at Bennet.

"Questions at the end, thank you." James says and when we both go silent, James continues.

"Anyway, I know you three are going to testify against me to get me to stay in jail for a long time but unfortunately, I have a business to run so that can't happen." James explains. "So, I have brought you three here today to explain a few things." James says and he clicks his fingers. All of a sudden, a tall man walks into the room and walks over to Luke, untying the bandana from his mouth. When the guy sticks a needle into Luke's arm, all of a sudden, Luke jumps up and looks around.

"Where the hell am I?" Luke asks and when his eyes land on James, Bennet and me, his eyes widen.

"Explanation, please." Luke says and James nods.

"I'm doing exactly that now." James says and when Luke goes to stand up, he looks down at his feet to see the rope. Luke looks at mine and Bennet's legs to see that they are also tied up as well as our hands.  Luke looks up at James and clenches his fists.

"Why are we tied up, James?" Luke asks, his head tilting a little. James smiles and points the gun at Luke, making Luke shut up and me let out a scream.

"Questions... at the end." James says, getting fed up. When we all shut up, he looks up at the man and nods. He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. When a few seconds pass, James decides to continue.

"So, as I was saying, I have brought you here to explain a few things. Firstly, I won't let you go until you all know that you can't say a word to anyone about this. Not to the police, not to your parents and not to your friends. Not to anyone." James says and we all nod.

"Now, when the trial comes up, I don't want any of you to be there. You come, you die. You even think about coming, you die. And Grace..." James says, turning to me. "Tell Eve and you're going to end up like your father." James says and I clench my jaw.

One last chance, you son of a bitch...

"I won't tell anyone." I say and James smiles.

"Good girl. So, does anyone want to ask any questions?" James asks and when we stay silent, James stands up. He walks over to me and throws me a wink.

"Stay gorgeous, Grace." James says and I gather all the saliva in my mouth and spit it at him, watching as it hits James right on his nose. He clenches his jaw and wipes it away with his sleeve. He holds the gun to me and shoots a bullet at my leg. My eyes go wide and I let out a scream. James rolls his eyes and walks out the door after muttering 'bitch'. Luke and Bennet immediately begin to shuffle their chairs over to me and I look down at the graze on my leg. God, I am so lucky that he missed...

Your chances are gone, James.

When I'm free from these ropes, you are so going to pay.

●●●