Chapter Twenty Three: Go Run Away To Luke.

Okay, I'm sorry about the last chapter but I honestly didn't mean it. I just needed to do it because of the drama! I still love you guys! Do you still love me? I hope so. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

●●●

Grace's P.O.V

Eve looks down at me with confusion as her eyebrows furrow. I glance over at Amy to see her grin still on her face which makes my heart race with fear.

Why the hell does this have to happen to me?

"Do you two know each other?" Eve asks and I look down at the floor after Amy sends me a quick glare which basically told me to shut my mouth.

"I bumped into her today." Amy speaks up and she walks over to me and wraps her arm around my shoulder, making me go stiff.

Tell her, Grace, my brain pushes and I shake my head.

I don't want to mess with Amy again. Besides, Luke told me not to worry about Amy but it is sort of hard when she is your father's girlfriends daughter!

Eve frowns and motions for me to follow her into the kitchen. When Eve disappears and I go to follow her, Amy grabs my hand and narrows her eyes at me.

"Tell her one thing about today and you'll be sorry." Amy says and I nod before rushing off into the kitchen to not keep Eve waiting. Eve sits on the chair and points to the seat next to her.

"Is there something you want to tell me? You looked at little uncomfortable when you saw Amy and I don't want her to start trouble with you." Eve frowns and I gulp, shaking my head.

"N-No, everything's fine. I was just... suprised because I didn't know you had a daughter." I say, forcing a smile on my face but the frown on Eve's face didn't go away which makes me worry.

"Grace, please don't lie. If something happened today, you can tell me." Eve pushes and I shake my head again.

"Everything's fine, Eve." I say and Eve sighs and stands up.

"Okay well, if she is giving you a hard time, just tell me and I'll send her back to live with her father." Eve says and my eyes widen.

"Wait, is she staying here?" I ask and Eve nods.

"Only for a while. Your father is okay with that but by the looks of it, your aren't." Eve says and I shake my head, waving her off.

"Nah, I'm okay." I chuckle and Eve smiles, nodding.

"Good. Well, I have to go to the mall to grab a few things for dinner. Your father should be home soon so you won't be alone with Amy for too long." Eve says and I nod slowly, trying to hide the fear and dread inside of me.

"Thats fine." I say and when Eve leaves the kitchen, I grip at the table in anger.

Why couldnt I tell her?

God, I'm so screwed now.

●●●

"So, you and Luke, huh?" Amy asks and I nod, trying to keep my eyes on the television.

It has been an hour since Eve left to go to the mall and honestly, i just felt like running away if she doesn't come back in maybe... three minutes? Actually, make it two because I really feel like I am going to explode any second now because all she has been talking about is stuff that doesn't even concern her.

"How serious is this relationship?" Amy asks and I let out a heavy sigh, trying to focus my attention on Sheldon as he explains his gibberish to Penny.

"Very." I say, tapping my finger on my leg as I chew on my lip nervously.

Don't lose it, Grace.

"Have you two taken it to the next-"

"Oh god, is that my phone? Oh yeah, it is. I'll be right back." I say, jumping up and running up the stairs to my room. I grab my phone and dial Luke incase Amy comes up and sees that no one called me and I'm trying to get away from her.

"Hello, Grac-"

"Luke, help me." I say and Luke let's out a laugh.

"You want me to come and rescue you, Gracie?" Luke chuckles and I nod, chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"Yes please. I need to get out of this house." I say and Luke continues to laugh.

"I'm on my way." Luke says and I let out a sigh and thank him before hanging up the phone. I walk down the stairs and let out another sigh and I rub my hands on my thighs.

When Amy notices me walking down the stairs, she smirks. "Am I really that bad?" Amy asks and I push away the urge to shout 'yes' in her face.

"No, I just... uh-"

"Go run away to Luke. You will be seeing me later though because we are going to have a nice chat." Amy grins and I don't say anything as I rush outside.

I close the door behind me and run my hands through my hair.

I need Amy out of my house before I go insane.

And I know exactly what to do.

●●●

"Wait, she is staying with you? For how long?" Luke asks and I shrug.

"Yeah but I don't know how long and that is why I need you to help me." I say and Luke grins, placing his hands on my thighs.

"I never took you for the 'revenge' type of girl." Luke says and I kick him away with my foot and jump off the roof of his car.

"I don't think of it as revenge, Luke. I just think of it as saving myself because honestly, I have a feeling that Amy is trying to ruin my life even though I have only met her just today." I explain and Luke shrugs.

"Thats Amy for you." Luke says and I frown.

"Whats with you both? Do you two have some history or something?" I ask and Luke nods.

"Yeah, we were together for about a month until I broke up with her." Luke explains and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Why?"

"Because she moved to Germany with her father and I didn't do long distance relationships so I broke up with her. We didn't even work anyway because she kept arguing with me." Luke says and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Is that why she said that you don't do relationships? Because you broke up with her?" I ask and Luke nods.

"Yeah, I guess." Luke says and I nod slowly. Luke grabs my hand and leads me into the school building, his hand holding mine.

"Now, let's get started with your revenge plan." Luke grins and I roll my eyes.

"It is not revenge." I clear up and Luke shrugs.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Gracie."

●●●