"How are you feeling your majesty?" They laughed out as they pulled her hair and kicked her around.

"Oh wait a member of the royal family should have beautiful accessories right? So here you go 'Princess' hope you like it". Said one of the men as he placed a large metal muzzle over her mouth and briefly pulled the muzzle's straps behind her head and tightly secured the straps. The muzzle placed on her barely allowed her to speak.

"Please tell me just where is my cousin, and my citizens! Where did you put them!" Kairav managed to yell out as tears streamed down her face while she continued to struggle and attempt to break free from the thick metal shackles that were placed around her wrists and ankles. She had only been locked up for what it seemed like an hour and half, yet her legs and arms had been covered in black and blue bruises from the beatings and blood and large scars from the whipping.

"Shut up would you! *sigh* Okay 'Princess we have to go help out at the ship's deck, but don't worry we'll make sure that someone keeps an eye on you. Come on in Seniru, and take good care of her." They said as they walked out of the room.

A few seconds later, a young man walked into the room. He had sable colored hair, amber eyes, and pale skin. His attire consisted of a black robe and black boots, with a red sash wrapped around his waist that held a large black sword.

"Let me out!" She yelled.

"Just keep quiet!" Yelled Seniru. He looked as though he was tired but he also happened to looked very irritated as he listened to the loud screams of the other captured lupercoses from the other rooms in the ship. But hearing Kairav's complaining echo loudly around the cold room seemed to have driven him crazy as he walked towards her and stepped on her skull.

"Why are you doing this? What did we ever do to deserve this." She whimpered in pain as Seniru applied more pressure onto her skull.

"I said keep quiet!" He chuckled, giving her a grimly smile as he stomped on her head and then kicked her in the stomach. "I hate to say this but I guess this is just that fate of both you and your lousy kingdom."

"I-I don't understand, it's my fate?"

"Yea, and there's nothing you can do about it." He chuckled as he stomped on her back.

"F-Fate you say? *tch* I don't care, I-I'll curse that fate!" She yelled.

A dark aura surrounded her as Kairav's head turned towards Seniru, giving him an arduous glare, sending chills all over his body and startling him as she pushed him off her back, causing him to fall to the floor and hit his head.

"Ugh, you stupid little bitch! Come here!" He yelled, he got off the floor and stood in front of her, as he held his sword up above his head and brought it down onto Kairav.

Kairav looked up to see the large blade coming down on her. Quickly she blocked the sword with the chains that had been attached to the shackles on her right wrist. But somehow the power that was provided from Seniru and put into the sword, was able to cut through her chain. Kairav's right arm grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him close enough to her, so that she could kick him on the side of his rib cage. After doing so and knocking him unconscious, she searched Seniru's body to find keys.

However there appeared to be no keys so she grabbed his sword and cut herself free from the rest of the chains and the muzzle. She then stood up and limped out of the room and walking into other rooms that held captured lupercoses and went around cutting their chains.