Chapter 1

*No one's POV*

Kairav Lyconios is a princess from a secret kingdom called Xylon (X-I-lon) that is hidden deep in the forest of a giant deserted Island. Because the Island is isolated by rough and dangerous seas no one bothered to claim the island.

Since she is 2nd in line for the throne, from the moment she turned 4 she was given very hard diplomatic lessons, history reviews about her county and others, and hard and painful training.

From sword fighting, or hand to hand combat, to even learning how to take down a giant Sea serpent.

At the age of 8 years old she had already completed her training as a warrior, and she received her direwolf named Alushia.

At the Age of 19, Xylon was later discovered by the King of Sindria, King Sinbad who was coming back from the Kou Empire. However his ship had crashed near the kingdom of Xylon.

Luckily Sinbad had only been accompanied by his assistant Jafar at the time they discovered the secret kingdom.

Kairav's father, King August had made a deal with Sinbad and decided to join his alliance.However Sinbad needed a representative from the kingdom of Xylon. So The King of Xylon sent of Kairav and Alushia to Sindria with Sinbad and Jafar.

*Time skip*

*No one's POV*

When Kairav, Alushia, Ja'far and Sinbad arrived at Sindria a huge festival was being held at the time, and during the festival Kiarav was being introduced as one of the Newest Generals. During the festival she was able to meet Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladdin, Prince Hakuryuu, Princess Kougyoku and all seven other Generals, except for General Masrur. Who was probably resting in Sindria's forest or at least that's what the other Generals had said. However no one had noticed that Masrur had actually been watching the new general to see if she could be a threat to Sindria. He then comes to the conclusion that she is harmless and he walks back to the forest.

During the party Kairav realizes that her beloved dire wolf had gone missing. So she leaves the festival to go look around for Alushia around Sindria. Kairav then hears growling and barking coming from inside of the forest. When Kairav finally arrives to check on her wolf, she also sees a rather tall and muscular figure standing beside the angry Dire Wolf. Alushia then jumps onto the figure and starts attacking it until Kairav runs towards them and orders Alushia to release and leave the figure alone. Kairav walks up to the figure and bows down a few times and apologizes for her wolf's rude and dangerous behavior.Then the figure quietly tells her.

*Kairav's Pov*

"It's fine, the wolf didn't do any damage that I can't handle." Said the tall figure.

Then the tall figure, who I can already tell is a male, picked me up and placed me standing on the ground and facing towards him. He then says calmly.

"I'm sorry I haven't Introduced myself to you at the festival, I'm Masrur one of the Nine Generals."

I slowly look up at Masrur and realize how big he was compared to me. But the thing that caught my attention besides his tall muscular body was Masrur's red hair, and red eyes.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Masrur I am Prin- I mean I'm Kairav." I said

"Um excuse Mr. Mas-"

"Just call me Masrur." he says quietly

" Ok, Masrur are you by any chance a Fanalis like Morgiana?"

"Yes"

"AHH!!! WOW AMAZING I'VE GOT TO MEET 2 FANALIS IN ONE DAY!! BROTHER WOULD BE SO JEALOUS." I say while constantly circling Masrur and observing all of his features.

During this whole display Alushia starts getting irritated. So she starts to walk away until she hears noises in the bushes. She sees a small figure next to a creature about 3 feet tall.

Then from the corner of my eye I saw Alushia jumps toward the two small figures and drags them to me. I then notices the two figures that Alushia is caring and I run over to see who or what is was. Then I realized it's my younger sister Zahara and her direwolf, Regan.

"ZAHARA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted

"Well I was very curious as to where you we going plus it's boring in the cast-"
I then cover Zahara's mouth and whisper in her to be quiet before she can finish her sentence.

"Hehe kids aren't they the cutest things ever" I says nervously, while Masrur stares at me and Zahara in confusion.

"Well Masrur it's been an honor to meet a fellow general but I must leave and write a letter to my family that my little sister has ran off to Sindria with me, please don't tell Sinbad." I say with a pleading look.
Masrur stares at Kairav's pleadings eyes and sighs.

"Fine."

"Thank you so much Masrur I owe you" and with that sentence over, me and Zahara jump onto our direwolves and we rode towards the castle.

*Masrur's POV*

"Heh she's a bit different from what I imagined." says Masrur with a small tint a pink on his cheeks

*Kairav's POV*

"UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SNUCK AWAY LIKE THAT WHAT WOULD MOTHER AND FATHER SAY!" says Kairav.

"Well I'm sorry I was worried about you." says Zahara

"Ugh, looks like your staying here until a ship arrives, but in the meantime you have to stay in my room from now on and you can't leave."

"WHAT THAT'S SO UNFAIR!"

"Nope too late."

"Fine." Says Zahara with her arms crossed and pouting. Zahara and I then arrive to my bedroom without being detected by anyone. Once we got inside we hear a knock on the door. Driven by fear Zahara and Regan hide under the bed.

"Who is it?" I said nervously.

"It's me Yamraiha"

I walk to the door and open it only to see Yamraiha smiling and holding a plate full of meat.

"Here I brought some meat for your wolf."

"Thank you so much Ms.Yamraiha. " I said while bowing

"Oh please Kairav you don't have to be so formal just call me Yam. After we're all friends now right?" she says while smiling at me

"Oh yes of course we are Yam, and thanks again for the meat I'm sure Alushia appreciates it."

"Oh it's no problem at all, oh and by the way Sinbad has told me to inform you that we'll be having a meeting tomorrow morning."

"Oh ok thanks again Yam."

"No problem. Have a goodnight " Yamraiha says smiling and begins to fly away on her staff.

"Thanks you, too!" I shouted.

"Ok Alushia, Zahara, and Regan looks like you three will have to share this plate of meat." I then set down the plate on the floor near and the bed while Zahara, Regan, and Alushia run towards the meat and begin eating like wild animals.

"I'm gonna go to sleep so that I can wake up early for the meeting. Goodnight love you guys." I said while being half asleep.

"Goodnight love ya too sis." says Zahara while curling up next to Kairav on the bed and falling asleep as well.
Soon Regan and Alushia curl up next to us and sleeps with us as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hoped you liked chapter 2, just to let you know when I do author notes (AN) it'll be in BOLD and whenever characters are talking I'll be doing italic . Also I will be explaining some stuff about Kairav's country just so that there isn't any confusion about her race and culture.