Chapter 16

(A/N: Just a quick announcement, I changed Alushia's appearance because of some information that will be revealed later on in the story, so that being said her fur color is no longer different shades of brown instead her fur is more of different blends white and light grey and her yellow eyes are now a pale blue color)
*Kairav's POV*

It had been two days after I had been told about my mother's condition, and today happened to be the day my siblings would sail back to our country. After witnessing the power of Sinbad and Princess Kougyoku's Djinn equips from my bedroom window I decided to go clear my mind and to hopefully find Kaynan and Adana to spend some time with each other and just relaxed before they leave.

I carefully got dressed into a loose strapless white blouse and a pair of beige harem pants. After luckily finding Kaynan and Adana, we agreed to just walk around the palace garden. We watched the breathtaking view of Sindria and the ocean that laid behind it, when a certain blue haired magician who had been carrying a small bag and her staff in her hands, called my name.

"Kairav, I'm glad I found you!" said Yamraiha.

"Hey Yam, is there something you wanted?" I asked.

"Actually there is, you see after you were injured from the war I began to work on a spell that should be able to heal your wound. I was hoping that I could test it out on you."

"Oh well yea sure, but there aren't any side effects right?"

"No I'm sure you'll be alright, now lift up your shirt so I can do the spell."

"Okay." I said as I pulled up my blouse and revealed my bandaged wound.

Yamraiha unraveled the bandages and placed her staff next to my wound. As she cast the spell, both her staff and my wound started to glow. Slowly the wound began to close and fade away leaving nothing but a small scar.

"AH! It worked thank you so much Yam, I owe you one!" I cheered as I hugged her.

"It's not a problem Kairav, I'm just glad that it worked and you're healed now."

"Wow you're quite the magician aren't you Lady Yamraiha." Said Adana.

"Agreed, you are a very talented magician." Added Kaynan.

"Thank you, Prince Kaynan and Lady Adana." Said Yamraiha as she bowed before the two.

"Hey Yam, are you sure there weren't any side effects cause I'm feeling pretty dizzy." I said as my body swayed side to side.

"Oh hehe, looks like there was a side effect. Let's go get you some water." She said while placing my arm over her shoulders and wrapping her arm around my waist.

"No I think I'm fine now, just let me sit down and give me a minute." I said while carefully sitting on the grass.

"Oh before I forget," said Yamraiha as she gave Kaynan the small bag she had been holding." This is a gift for you Prince Kaynan."

"Oh thank you Lady Yamraiha, am I allowed to open it right now." He said

"Of course." She happily replied.

I watched as Kaynan reached his hand in the small bag and pulled out a small crystal ball.

"Hey Yam, mind telling what the crystal ball does?" I asked.

"Well it's called 'Eye of the Rukh' it's a magic tool that is infused with my Clairvoyance Magic, it will allow us to communicate with each other even if we are far apart! Meaning I can keep an eye on Kairav and Masrur, and report back to you guys if anything interesting happens between them." She said with a huge smug look plastered on her face.