Chapter 5

*Kairav's POV*

As me and team 1 (cooking) arrived to the kitchen, I showed them the basic steps of preparing the dishes.

As they were all cooking I examined them to see if they were doing all the steps correctly. While I was examining Ja'far, and Hakuryuu's dishes, I wasn,t surprised at all to learn that it would turn out perfectly.

However I was completely shocked when I learned that Sharrkan was able to cook quite efficiently because I always thought the only thing he could do was fight.

Spartos on the other hand would mess up from time to time and start over the dish until he got it right. So I came to the conclusion that they would be fine if I left them to cook on there own.

As I walked over to team 2 (entertainment) who had been waiting for me in the garden patiently. I had already demonstrated the whole dance routine and did it step by step so that they would be able to learn it easily.

Pisti and Morgiana had already memorized the entire dance, but on the other hand Yamriaha still needed a bit more work. So I realized that this is was gonna take longer than expected.

After trying for several hours Yamriaha finally memorized the dance and it took another hour to be able to perform the whole dance with out messing up.

*No one's POV*

After Kairav was done teaching Yamriaha, she walked over into one of the many forests of Sindria. She sat against a tree while thinking about how her day went and what kinds of decorations will be at the party.

"Ugh I need a drink!" Kairav sighed while Alushia was resting her head on Kairav's lap.

"Huh" She said as she saw a large towering figure in front of her.

"Mind if I sit?" Said the towering figure.

"Um Yea sure." Said Kairav who was still trying to figure out who the figure was.

As the figure sat down she then realized it was Masrur and all of a sudden her heart began to race, as if she was running around the whole island of Sindria.

Alushia had growled and barked when she came to realize that it was Masrur and tried to bit him.

"Bad girl, you should no better not to be rude to someone for no apparent reason!" Said Kairav as she smacked the wolf softly on her snout.

" Its fine, but may I ask what's plan for the decorations?" Said Masrur while he looked up at the sky.

"Well I'm pretty sure we'll just have a bunch of tropical flowers, lanterns, and drapes all over the place. But honestly that's all I got and I'm running out of idea's." Said Kairav with a rather disappointed and tired expression on her face.

"I think I'm gonna go to a bar so that hopefully I'll be "inspired". Wanna come with me?" She said while standing up.

"Fine." Said Masrur with an expressionless face like always.

*No one's POV*

After Masrur, Kairav, and Alushia had gone out to a near by bar, Kairav ended up drunk and drinking the place dry, while Alushia had fallen asleep and Masrur was rethinking on his decision to let her drink.

Surprisingly Kairav was still conscious but she was laughing and talking about random things that would pop into her head.

So Masrur took Kairav while Alushia wasn't looking, picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the castle as she continued to talk about nonsense.

*Time Skip*

As Masrur opened Kairav's bedroom door and placed her on her bed, she lightly tugged and his gold armor to get his attention.

When Masrur looked towards her to see what she wanted, Kairav then lunges forward and kiss Masrur on the cheek.

"Thank you Masrur, have a goodnight." Said Kairav with an innocent smile as she soon fell asleep.

Masrur was very shocked and didn't know how to respond to what had just happened so he looked back at Kairav and decided to return her gesture and kissed her on the cheek as well.

"Goodnight." He said as his face became different shades of pink.

*Masrur's POV*

'Why would she do that?'

'She obviously doesn't have feelings for me.'

'Sometimes drunk people do weird things.'

'But there could be a chance.'

'Idiot of course you don't have a chance with her, she's a princess and you're an ex-slave!'

Those words kept replaying in my head the more I thought about Kairav.

"Who am I kidding, I bet she wouldn't want to waste her time on me." I said as I walked outside into the forest.

"As if I would have a chance with her." I chuckled sadly.

(((CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN)))             Her Fate (Masrur x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें