Chapter 13

*No ones POV*

"Kairav well be leaving to let you rest, Yamraiha can you please change Kairav's bandages?" said Sinbad as he opened Kairav's bedroom door letting Alushia back into the room. Sinbad walked out of the room along with the others, except for a certain male general.

"Yes my King." said the blue haired magician as she walked over to a drawer. Yamraiha sat on Kairav's bed and faced her. "Ok, Kairav can you take off your clothing?"

Alushia sat at the side of Kairav's bed, but she had been glaring at something behind Yamraiha."U-um sure but first, MASRUR TURN AROUND!" Kairav yelled as she threw a pillow at the Fanalis.

Yamriaha was startled, because she had been unaware that Masrur had stayed the room due to the fact that he has been quiet the entire time. "AH! Masrur what are you doing here!?" She said with her hands on her hips.

"I stayed to make sure that Kairav is alright." he said

"Ok well you can stay here, just turn around."

Masrur sighed while turning around, facing directly towards the wall.

"Alright then, Kairav can you take of your clothes now?" She said.

"Yea sure." Kairav then carefully unrapped the black sash from around her waist, took off her robe, and slowly slipped her white dress down to her waist.

"Huh Kairav you sill have bruises on your body, but they're mostly on your neck." said the bluenette which caused Kairav to blush.

Yamraiha untied and removed Kairav's bandages that had been stained in blood. Yamraiha gasped "Kairav you have little bruises all around your chest as well." Kairav's body became tensed, while Masrur let out a small cough.

Yamraiha realized what happened, she let out a little giggle and smirked."Oh~ Masrur please don't be too harsh with my little Kairav, after all in just a few more weeks Kairav will be healed that way you can be as rough with her as you like!" Yamraiha laughed out while she carefully cleaned Kairav's wound and wrapped new bandages around her upper abdomen and chest.

"H-hey!" Yelled Kairav.

After she was done Kairav put her dress back on and sat back down on her bed. Masrur turned around and walked over to Kairav sitting next to her and held her hand, while Yamraiha sighed in awe as she looked at the lupercos and fanalis.

"By the way mind telling me when did you guys become a couple?" Yamraiha snickered.

"We don't have to tell you anything." Kairav mumbled.

Masrur let out a small laugh before he let go of Kairav's hand. A few knocks were heard at the door.

"You can come in." Said Kairav.

The door opened, four figures walked into the room. A boy with blonde hair, a boy with black hair, a young boy with blue hair, and a girl with red hair.

*Kairav POV*

"MISS KAIRAV!!" yelled Aladdin he ran towards me and pressed his face between my breast.

(A/N One of Kairav's weaknesses is children, for example she will not yell or hurt them if there doing something bad, or if she would to see a child being hurt or crying she would protect them and try to make them happy)

"U-um Aladdin, you shouldn't be doing that to a lady." I said as kind as possible, but he was not listening to a word I said.

I looked towards the others to see if they would help, but Morgiana, Alibaba, and Hakuryuu were left amazed at his stupidity. However Yamraiha and Masrur gave the young magi glares as if they were on the verge of committing murder.

"Get off her you dirty little pest!" Yamriaha yelled as she hit Aladdin with her staff.

"AH! W-wait Yamraiha please don't be so cruel towards him, he just a child!" I said as I sat him on top of Alushia.

"Anyway, I heard you four have conquered Zagan's dungeon and defeated a dark metal vessel user. I'm very proud of the four of you, and I am happy to know that you have all returned back here safely." I said in a cheerful tone.

"Thank you for your concern Lady Kairav." Said Hakuryuu "And although we are grateful for your praise, the main reason as to why we came here was to check and see how you were doing."

"Im doing just fine, although the wound does hurt like hell, but dont worry its not that bad."

"Now Kairav, you know you shouldn't be saying 'Dont worry its not that bad' after all when Zurmudd stabbed you it almost hit your heart and if Pisti didn't bring you to me, you would've died due to blood loss" Yamraiha sighed.

"I guess your right." I muttered to myself. "But thanks again kids, for visiting me, it really means a lot to me."

"Ok well I think Kairav needs some more rest, so can everyone please leave." Said Yamraiha as she began to push the quartet out of the room.

"Oh wait before you leave Morgiana! Masrur and I would like to apologize for what happened early today." I said with an awkward smile as I wrapped my arm around Masrur's.

"N-no its my fault I should've knocked before entering." She said while bowing and then running out of the room leaving a confused Yamraiha, Alibaba, Aladdin, and Hakuryuu running after Morgiana so that hopefully she could explain what happened.

"Alushia why don't you go and play with my brother's wolves." I said.

Alushia looked at me then turned to Masrur. Instantly she let out a loud bark before she ran out of the room and closed the door behind her.

*No one's POV*

"Y'know I still feel sorry for Morgiana." Kairav sighed.

"Me too." Said Masrur as he pulled her into his strong warm chest. "However, you do remember that Yamraiha said you need to rest, so please go back to sleep."

"But I'm not tired." She said while pouting like a stubborn child.

"Would it help if I slept with you?" He said as he held Kairav's chin, looking deeply into her blue hues and pulled her in for a quick yet warm kiss. He pulled back to hear her response, only to be greeted by a blushing Kairav.

"M-maybe." She said with an innocent smile.

"Fine." With that final word, Masrur picked her up and laid down in Kairav's bed with her laying on his chest. The warmth of his body caressing her soft skin. They could have lie there for hours, her legs bent and separated over his, her knees pressed tight into his hips and her arms wrapped gently around his neck. He could feel her chest expand and contract on top of his as she breathed warm air that tickled the side of his neck. He tightened his grasp around her waist as he turned slightly and looked out of the window, only to find the sun's warm rays beginning to melting into the horizon, emitting a mix of red, orange, violet, and yellow colors to paint over the sky.

After a few minutes, Kairav could feel her eyelids getting heavier by each passing second. She let out a small yawn and placed her head on his chest. The rhythm of his heartbeat seemed to make her even more relaxed than she already was.

"Goodnight Masrur, I love you." She said right before she dozed off into a deep peaceful sleep.

"I love you too." Said Masrur as he lowered his head to Kairav's and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.