Craving Praise | Chapter 16

I was once again back in the basement but this time he didn't put me inside the cage which I was grateful for. He had just put me up against the wall with my hands tied together and my leash attached to the O ring that was located above my head.

Master had to go out today so that was why he had put me down here. I had been good for him recently so he has had me sleeping on the floor in his room. It was strange to think that I had fought this for so long when if I would of just kept being good he would of treated me well. Whenever he praised me for my actions I always felt proud of myself, I craved that feeling now. It was difficult for me to view how he treats me in any negative light anymore. I craved him and the attention he gave me. 

I still hadn't earned many privileges back and I'm starting to think I never will have some of them. He still hadn't given me any clothes and I wasn't able to walk unless told. He told me though he liked me better like this so I guess I can deal with it if it pleases him. Part of me screamed a bit when I though that, wanting to go against what he wanted but I'm starting to think that is not the logical part of my brain.

I was starting to shake a bit from the breeze that came from the draft that was coming in through the cracks in the window that was brooded up. Thinking of that reminded me that I hadn't seen the outside in the long time but I was starting to think that it was fall now. I am hoping that one day soon I get to go outside again. I was really starting to miss the feeling of wind blowing against my skin and the smell of fresh air. Maybe if I keep being good for him he will give me that chance, even if it's just for a moment. I guess I shouldn't question it because he had his reasons for keeping me inside, right?

I heard the door handle start to rattle a bit and I quickly fixed my poster and looked back down at the ground, not wanting to make the mistake of looking in his eyes without his permission. He wouldn't be happy with me if I did that and I have been doing so well with that recently. 

I heard his heavy footsteps that I have become so accustomed to walking towards me. I saw the black boots he was in stop in front of me and I fought the need to looks up, concentrating on his shoes.

He ran his fingers gentle through my hair a few time before giving it a harsh pull that came by surprised. I tied to hide my wince, knowing he hadn't given m permission to make my noise yet.

"You're being quite well behaved today. Were you good well I was gone?" He ask me, giving my cheek a light slap.

"Yes Master I was good." I told him in a soft voice, keeping my eyes strained to the floor. I was fighting the urge to look up at him as I spoke. I don't get how I couldn't be good well I was done here. It's not like I can really do much with me being chained to a wall and having my hands tied behind me back.

"Do you think you deserve to be brought up stairs today?" He ask me, wrapping a hand in my hair again and giving it a strong pull. 

"Only if you think I deserve it Master." I told him, knowing there was no other correct answers. My opinion did not matter if he wasn't please with me. What he wanted out ruled my own feelings by a landslid.

"What a good boy you're being, I knew there was a reason I wanted you." He said to me and I felt a smile turn up on my lips with pride. Part of myself was thinking that I shouldn't be happy but I couldn't understand why. It's like I have two different people in my head and neither of them understand each other. I don't have any memory of feeling like this before.

I felt him lean over me and and then I heard the rattling of him untying my leash. He let that fall to the floor and he then moved to untie my wrist so I could crawl behind me. I guess he was allowing me to come back upstairs. I was more then grateful to know that he was happy enough with me to let me be near him.

He picked my leash up once again and he gave it a fast pull, making me quickly get onto my hands and knees behind him. He started to walk at a fast pace and even though he was walking faster then I could keep up with and it was causing me to stumble as I moved I knew better then to complain, even though I wanted too. He had told me enough times that it wasn't my place that I have learned that by now. 

He pulled me up the stairs which was the worst. I was still tying to get the hang of it and I'm hoping I do at some point. Once we got to the top of the stair he turned in the opposite direction of the way he usually takes me which leads to the stairs, the living room area and study, which were the few room I have seen still.

The room he pulled me into seemed to be the kitchen area. The floor were a dark, charcoal tile that felt cold under my legs and hands. It wasn't comfortable but it was different then the hardwood and concrete I normally feel against my skin. I'm personally always happy when I see carpet in the room. Like the one in his study felt nice. Not like my Master would really care if I told him that or not. He might actually make an effort to kept my off of it if he knew that.

He pulled me over the the other side of the room and stop my next to the cupboards. He wrap the end of my leash around the nobs on the cupboard doors and walked away from me. I moved up so I was on my knees and kept my eyes on the floor with my back straight.

I knew he had his back turned to me without even looking and he didn't have me tied up also the leash wasn't really attracted to anything then would be difficult for me to remove. I could grab it off of the nob and run and I might be able to find my way out of here. Part of me though didn't want to run, I was becoming comfortable here. I didn't even know if that is a thought that should scare me or not. My brain was so foggy that it was like I couldn't process anything like this without getting sidetracked.

It didn't seem to matter what I really wanted to do now because before I could make up my mind he was setting a plate of food in front of me. It consisted of a few piece of fruit and two pieces of toast. This was more then I have had to eat in days. 

"Savor it. This is going to be all your getting for a while. I think I want to keep you nice and thine, it suits you better." He told me as I picked up the food with my hands. This was also a treat for me because the few times he has let me eat my arms were tied behind my back. 

I was already quite slime so hearing him say something like that did shook me but if it was something he wanted I guess I could go with losing some more weight. Not like what I wanted matter.