Plans {Mini Chapter}

A/N: See note at the end!

"So we'll be staying then?"

"Do you want to go back?"

I was ease dropping shamelessly. The house was eerily empty and I wanted to know where everyone had gone. Yet Marc had never gone to bed last night--they had been at the table talking all night. My interest was now peaked again. "I can't say I do. But I also don't want to mooch off my brother," Marc retorted. "I have a mate I need to care for."

"A mate that still belongs to me," Red reminded him. "And you be having him if you plan to take him back to that hell."

I expected Marc to fight Red on this but he just hung his head in shame. "I know. His safety is the most important thing for me."

"He'll be safe here at the Inn."

"What Inn?" I made my presence known and Res growled a bit.

Marc greeted with an exhausted smile however. "Did you sleep well baby?"

"The best I have in weeks," I admitted. "What Inn?"

"That's the plan for this place. Turn it into an Inn." Marc explained.

Red sighed. Clearly he didn't want me to know this plan quite yet. "What about the Pack House?" I asked, astounded and confused.

"My mate will be having an omega," Red stated. "What kind of father would expose him to such things?"

He was changing for this baby? I was amazed--could thisnsctually happen? "Where is everyone?" I finally asked.

"I sold who I could. Let the others go. I kept Will--he didn't have anywhere to go. Have you checked in him?"

I shook my head. He had been a mess. I knew they alone time was important have such violent assaults. Not to mention the haunting possibility he could be pregnant. "Not yet. I wanted to give him time."

Marc nodded his head seeming concerned. "So an Inn huh?"

Red grunted. "I've got all these empty rooms. I'll have to do some work--Marc can help. But uh, it could turn into a pretty solid business."

It was a good idea. Plus, it was family-friendly--the most important aspect in my opinion. I felt safe here with Red and Marc. "Will they come after us?" I whispered.

"Without Raven as a driving force no. Arrow will act like nothing happen. I'm done with Crimson Canyon--I never should have sent you. Zach's death was completely my fault." To hear Res admit a mistake was amazing. To hear his taking fault into himself was a first.

"What do you say brother?" Marc smiled a bit. "Want to get started?"

"Might as well," grunted Red. "Mason, why don't cook some breakfast?"

"Gladly," I replied.

QOTC; where should I go from here? Please comment or message your ideas! I'll be thankful for all I receive! ❤️💕