"I didn't want to do this! I had no other choice, it was either help him or he would kill my brother. I didn't know he would use her as a bait to get Alec!" She croaked, tiny hands winding up in the straight hair.

"Stupid thin. Why did he kidnap her?" I tell her while examining her wild features.

"He said it was only momentary, he wouldn't kill her just like that, I know he isn't a monster like everyone thinks he is. Jake's life got better and so did mine, despite everything Connor has been doing." She glares at me for a moment. Sophie stares at my face for a while, making me sigh.

"And you are not here to judge Hayden, I know a lot about you, and you're not a man with a golden heart either, in fact you might be worse than Connor in many ways." Sophie states getting up from the floor her legs shaking.

"I don't care." I turn to leave but she releases a growl making me smirk.

"You have to help me." She roars out with a cry. I hear furniture break. Rolling my eyes I turn around.

"I am not helping a dumb vampyr blonde!" I yowled feeling red seeping into my vision. It will be a while before I can get a hold of my senses again.

"I hate your ugly face too!" She mutters and I pause for a moment. This Sophie might be the key to my problem. That grain sized brain probably knew where Connor took her, whereas I had no idea where Alexia could be since my smell senses have ceased. I was practically human, and it was not the best feeling.

"Get used to it." I call out and turn my back to her. In instant she's on my back ripping my shirt with her manicured claws.

I throw her off me, and she yelps out as her body has a date with the ground. Then the blonde begins to shake, like properly convulse as if I've stuck a venomous snake on her body. Half transformed vampyr, even better!

Leaning over the blonde body I hand her my palm, she stares at me through tears. "Drink." I order almost instantly and she gently bites into my vein, hesitant at first.

As she takes more and more I shrug her off. "You're not even fully a vampyr, how long ago did he bit you?" Sophie calms down, finally stepping from cloud nine and tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"About a month." I scowl looking down at her. Not fully developed vampyrs die after two months if they do not undergo full transition, which was hard to begin with.

"I'll tell you what." I step closer to her. She jumps in hope, her eyes flaring slightly with the patches of black.

"If you find Connor. I will help you with transition." She didn't have to know that only some part of this was true. I wasn't about to mention how exactly I will help her with it. There was a way. Drain a dozen of humans. Get Connor to exchange blood with her to fullfil the transformation. But I know there is a way easier method, for I will help her find peace.

"Okay." She mumbles and stands. Her eyes shone with faith but in her place I wouldn't be so hopeful, especially when dealing with someone as cunning as me.

"I have a month left don't I?" Sophie asks and I turn my face to see a few tears rolling down her cheeks. Why, females were always so emotional about things!?

"But we will change you, Blondie." I nod, while she wipes at the cold blue eyes.

                           //////////

"Are there more werewolves out there?" Sophie asks and I glance at her with annoyance.

I spend an hour teaching her how she could find her Connor. We could have waited two days for silver to wear off and I could smell again, but there was no time for that.