Author's Note

I sincerely apologize for not updating this story for a long time. There was a lot of tasks I had to do, balancing work and school at the same time. But now, it seemed like it's about time to update this story once again. I've already outlined the next chapters, so it would be more easy to update this time. Once again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I had brought to my precious readers.

Alternately, here's a quick recap about what already happened previously in the story:

>Tristan suddenly finds himself inside a white room, with fragmented memories prior to it. He suddenly doubts if his current situation is actually real life, or just a dream, since a vrmmorpg was still not possible at that time. Still, Tristan finally decides to ride along and goes on with the in-game name of Raiden.

>Raiden is transported to the virtual world of Alcerrah, rich with magical creatures, rich scenery and different races. Among the different races, he was one of the few Du'Hamans, which are like Hamans (human) but with some slight alterations in abilities and stats.

>In the midst of his contemplation of the new world he is in, a woman suddenly pleads for his help and forcibly pulls him towards an isolated alleyway. He later on finds out that he was tricked and was about to be killed by players that sought more din pieces (game's currency).

>He tried to fight back, but found out that he couldn't even equip a weapon because he skipped the tutorial earlier. Before he was about to be beaten up to death, a guy named Slater saves his life.

>Now filled with determination, Raiden decides to rise upon the elites in the game in order to answer his existential doubt. Slater, the guy who saved him, advised him that in order to do that, he need to start with something. And that is to accept quests at a local Tavern.

>Raiden then heads out to the Tavern, and the story continues...