Ch. 10

A/N
Sorry for the last short update! Lo lookin so damn hot, and cute at the same time ^^

~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

Hours passed and Camz hasn't returned here.. What is she doing? Where did she go? She'd been gone so long.. I logged in on my Instagram and saw her picture with a guy.. I don't know him.. Well you can't tell who is he because his back facing the cameras of the paparazzi.. He's tall but that's all I can tell about the guy..

"Laur!" I heard Normani yelled my name downstairs "Yeah?" I yelled back "You have a visitor! Come down!" She yelled. But I'm not expecting anyone now besides no one told me that they'll come over?.. I brushed my hair and made it to a messy bun and before I exit my room I looked at myself at the mirror wondering who might my visitor be.. "LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI!" Normani yelled.. Ooopsss.. "I'm coming!" I yelled back.. Well I looked like an idiot..

As I'm walking downstairs.. I can heard mumbles.. And when I reached the sala there's no other face.. Only Normani and Dinah.. "There's no visitor isn't it?" I asked "Hey well, your visitor just-- OH there!" Dinah said while pointing behind me "SURPRISE!" a familiar voice spoke and I was about to turn around when I felt someone hugged me "I've missed you" I know this voice, I know it! Dang it! But I somehow can't say a name.. "Are you alright?" Someone says while I'm just about to face her "LUCY! OMG! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I said as I recognized who my visitor is. My best friend, Lucy, Lucy Vives yeah the one and only.. "Uh.. Okay I guess you don't want me here bye!" She said "No come with meeee" I said while grabbing her hand and running through my room and shutting the door with a loud thud "Is everything alright there?!" Normani asks "Yeah sorry!" I said "Okay" she replied.

"So ho--" I cutted Lucy off and came with a warm hug "I missed you so much Luciaaaaaa" I said and heard her giggle "I do too" Lucy replied "so.. As I was going to say.. How is everything goin'?" She continued "well, maybe in the middle of the worst and fine" I let a sigh out "why? I thought its all right?" She asks confused "well I don't really know its just like.. I miss y'all and I can't even get a day off now cause we are struggling for the tour dates, interviews and rumors are flooding that we'll split.." I said with some angry and worried tone "uhm.. I don't want to get into this drama but when I was just driving through here I saw Camila with a guy.." She explains "did you see his face? I mean do you know him?" I asked "well nope.. But if this makes me being a stalker.. I stopped for awhile and took a picture.." She says with a wink and gives me her phone "oh my gosh Lucy?!" I said and playfully punched her arm. I stared into the screen. Some of his face parts is showing but can't really see a good one. So I gave her phone back. And talked about some other things. But I still think about Camila.

Something clicked in my mind. I follow some fan accounts on Instagram, with that I quickly clicked some fan account profiles and there.. "Its Camila and.."

Lucy's POV (bet you didn't see that coming lol)

I visited Lauren because I fucking miss her. She's like a sister to me.. We were talking and with a blink of an eye, she zoned out. What is she thinking? "Lauren?" I got no answer, she's literally staring to a blank space. "Hey Lauren!" I waved my hand in front of her and she just pulled her phone out of her pocket. Checking on something. Ok this is so awkward. Her eyes widened for some unknown reason. "Its Camila and.." But suddenly my phone rings. damn what a good timing now I didn't here who was Camila with. I'm never a fan of drama but what can I do? Its Fifth Harmony. I'm not saying that Fifth Harmony is the most dramatic.. But there are some dramas going on now and news are focused on them.

"Hello?" someone over my phone. Oh shit now I forgot that someone called me. "H-hey? Who's this?" I replied stuttering "Wow Lucy didn't check the caller ID huh?" She said and as I look to see who was calling "Who's that?" Lauren asks "Is that Lauren?" Oohh I recognized the voice. "Yeah.. I'm with her right now.. You wanna talk to her?" I asks and Lauren looks at me confused. "Its Alexa" I mouthed to her "LEXAAAAAA!" Lauren yells over the phone "I'm just here Laur.. Chill no need to yell my name" she says with a chuckle. We all talk about some things that comes up and Alexa ended the call. "Laur, I gotta go" I said to her and her smile was replaced by her cute sad face. "Awee I'll visit you again some other time. I promise." I told her sincerely "otay" she said with her small voice and hugged me. She lead me to the door and when she's about to twist the doorknob. Camila came and bumped to me "oh shit" She said without looking to me, I looked over Lauren and she was staring at Camila with a mad look "Its ok" I told Lauren. "Bye Lucia!" She said as I walk towards my car. I waved at her one last time and drove.

Lauren's POV

After Lucy left, I'm still mad at Camila. She didn't even said sorry and I smelled her like she went to a bar. I knocked onto Camila's door "Come In" she said I plopped down into her bed "Camila where did you go?" I asked "Friend's house" she replied while she's laying on her bed her face on the pillow. "With whom?" I asked again "With a friend duh" she said "don't lie to me Camz" I said to her "fine Bar.. So what?" She said. I'm kinda hurt. "Camz you're drunk" I said with a worried tone. She didn't reply.

I got up and went to Dinah's room. "Hey Dawg didn't Mike and Clara told you about knocking on a door before you come in?" She said. I have some tears in my eyes I just want to comfort Camila that's all. But I don't know what's happening with her. "Geez, why are you crying? Who made you cry? Do you want me to beat em?" Dinah said as she looked t me "C-camila she pushed m-me away, I was trying to comfort her because she's drunk" I said between sobs because I can't handle my tears and my voice cracked at the end. "S-she went to a bar w-with Shawn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhangerrrr! This is not a Camren fanfic.. But Camren are bestfriends here and yeah.. Why did Camila get drunk? Questions? Mhmm.. It'll be solved next timeee..

xoxo

yo savagebae45 ;)