Ch. 4

A/N:
Here's Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

I woke up at 6:30 pm because of the Lads sounds they're so noisy, I went downstairs and I found them all laughing at the living room."Look who's up!" Louis said with a smirk "Hey!You guys are so quiet why don't you make some noise?" I said sarcastically "Uhm.. Movie?" Harry said "Horror!" Liam,Louis and I said in chorus "I'm going to get the foods! I don't want to watch a movie without any foods." Niall said as we all laugh.

As the movie(Sinister 2) started,Niall and Louis are always screaming. Harry fall asleep when the movie is at the climax and he's sleeping in my shoulder.

The movie ended and we all fall asleep at the couch.

------------------

Next Day

------------------

I woke up and cook breakfast for me and the boys,I cooked pancakes,bacon and egg. I heard footsteps from the stairs,"Woah!Yum!make more for me!" Niall said "Ok buddy" I replied "Thank you!" Niall said "Uhm..Just do me a favor,tell the other boys to wake up" I said "Sure" Niall said and he ran upstairs.

Lauren's POV

"Lolo!!!!!" I hear Camilla Yelling and jumping in my bed just to wake me up,"What?" I managed to say even I'm yawning "Look at this" She said as she handles me her phone, I grabbed it and I rubbed my eyes because its blurry then after a few blinks I saw it was a tweet by Uncle Si and it says "@simoncowell: Well I have a great idea, I mean we right?" And as I scroll I saw Bill and Demi replied to his tweet "@Bill: Yeah Right 😜" and "@demi_lovato: Yesss! I'm excited". What are they talking about? Why did Camila wants me to see this?ok lets just say that all I know now is I'm Hungry.

I rolled out of the bed and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to take a bath. After I got fresh I quickly take a look at the mirror and I started to dry my hair with this blower. As soon as I finished drying, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and I ran downstairs.

I didn't know that Camz was already here in the kitchen I thought she's still in her room after she wake me. "Good Morning Girls!" Ally greeted us and we did too. I walk over the cupboard and there it is my favorite cereal. I looked around and then there! A bowl. I opened the ref and found the milk. I poured milk into the bowl with the cereals and I put it back where it was before then I started to join the girls at the dining room.

"Hey Lolo! Do you have any idea about Uncle Si,Demi and Bill are talking about?" Camila said "Hmm.. Not really,Maybe its for other groups..so just nevermind" I replied "Ohh" She said eating her pancakes with one and only banana.

"Do we have any conference or whatever today? Or its our free day?" DJ asked "Its a free day!" Normani said. What should I do now? Hmm. I washed my bowl and I ran upstairs because I forgot my Phone. 3 missed calls and 5 new messages, the missed calls are from my mom,new messages 3 from my mom and 2 from.. Zayn? I opened my mom's messages first.

Mom:You busy?You dont answer my calls just Take care,we miss you!
[Sent 7:30 am]

Mom:Don't forget to call us if you have a free time.
[Sent 7:45 am]

Mom:Your dad says hi.
[Sent 7:46 am]

Awe that's why I love them so much. Next is

Zayn😜:Hi!Good morning.
[Sent 7:35 am]

Zayn😜:See you tomorrow!I will pick you up maybe 6:30?..
[Sent 7:40 am]

I smiled at the screen for about 2-3 minutes then "Laur!" I heard Dinah yelling, I ran downstairs and raised an eyebrow to her,"Let's go to the mall" she suggests "please????" She quickly adds and pout at me and the other girls "Fine!" Ally said "Okay." Camz nod as Normani said "as long as the girls want" I said with a smile "I hope there's no people in there" Camz said "We're going to a mall Mila of course there are lots of people" Normani said "Ok,Ok let's just hope that we will not be mobbed" Camila replied and Ally agreed "So let's go?" Dinah asked "Get ready in five minutes" Ally yelled and we all ran to our rooms to go change our clothes.

Now I'm Done changing my clothes I'm wearing a plain light blue T-shirt,leather jacket, and jeans. I let my hair fall down to my shoulder. Now we're ready to go.

~skip car ride~

We exited the car and now we're about to enter the mall. Hopefully there are only few people. We did shopping and of course taking pictures with some fans,we shop some food and stuff,we're so tired,and we just realized that its almost night and we decided to go home.

~skip car ride~

We arrived back home,we dropped our shopping bags on the floor. As usual Dinah takes selfies with Normani, Ally went to her room and Camila went to the kitchen, ok I will tell you why because I know why,she just grabbed a banana. I went to my room and I laid down my bed and pulled my cellphone out and checked my twitter,some fans tweets about us at the mall,others,others hmm..I scrolled down and then I realized my eyes are shutting down. And then I fall asleep.

Liam's POV

"Congrats Mate!" Harry said to Zayn "Wait?What?" I asked "Zayn is in love!" Harry said "Oh,Yeah Right,Congrats Mate!" I said as I hugged Zayn "Hey Guys Look at this!" Niall said as we all look,it was a tweet from Uncle Si and some replies from Demi and.. Bill? Oh yeah! Fifth Harmony's manager. We played games, we watched movies and eat. Where's Zayn? Oh probably he's in his room. Im'ma go check my social media accounts.

Zayn's POV

I Like her. I Like her. I like her. She keeps running in my mind. I suddenly remember that we will hangout tomorrow! What should I wear? What should I do? "Don't freak out Zayn!" I heard Liam said and I calm down "How long are you there?" I asked "A while ago.. Its not important. I know you're thinking about her" he said and I nod "Just leave me alone tonight.. Please?" I said "okay, just call me when you need help" he said walking out my room. I grabbed my phone at the nightstand and I went to twitter as I scrolled in my news feed I saw Lauren's tweet,I admit I looked like an idiot staring at the screen and smiling as I read her tweet "@laurenjauregui:I enjoyed being with my girls and some fans at the mall (: " I tossed my phone and I quickly fall asleep.

------------------------

Enjoy!Vote and Comment :)
Next Chapterrrrr!Once again sorry for any mistakes,you know why right? :) Wait for the next update!!it will...

××

your savage bae