Aysha was sent to an orphanage and she wasn't struggling for money or food because that was taken care by the Khans but that child starved for love and affection.

She did knew she has a father because Yusif visited her once in three months, he was busy in establishing his business in Russia.

The best punishment in this world is being an orphan, where you couldn't find your mother to cuddle you when you got fever, where you didn't have a father to sigh your progress report, where you didn't have siblings to fight and cherish.

The horrible fact is Aysha got everything but still lived a life of an orphan.

One day Ahad visited an orphanage along with his friends and teachers to distribute sweets to the orphans on children's day.

He was busy distributing sweets and there he saw a girl standing alone and staring outside the window. She was looking at the sky and silent tears were falling down her cute eyes.

He went next to her and heard her saying "where are you mummy? Why did you left me here?" and the moment she turned and looked into Ahad's eyes, he melted as ice.

He witnessed pain.... Which he couldn't bare... He was into tears looking at the small girl in that pathetic condition.

Of course blood is thicker than water.

She resembled his own self and Yusif... They got the same nose and eyes but her lips looked different.

Ahad was so confused with his feelings. Why was he feeling so much for this unknown girl? Who is she?

"Do you want anything bhai (brother) ?" Bhai.... That word felt so right from her lips. He did felt like her brother who wanted to protect her from everything.

In his fifteen years of life only Haya had the right to call him bhai but today he was taken aback hearing this girl.

"No-nothing what's your name? " Ahad asked her.

"I am Aysha" told the little girl.

"Aysha.... Sweet name dear... Why don't you take these sweets. I hope you'll like it." He told her.

"Thanks bhai " with that Aysha took the sweets and ran inside.

Ahad couldn't erase the memories of that small girl he saw in the orphanage, her face kept on haunting him. Finally one day he got his answers.. That girl was none other than his sister.... His blood. The abandoned sister.

He knew the fact that she was not born to his mother but still the brother in him struggled day and night to bring his sister home and give the right she deserved . It was the first time Ahad pleaded something to Razia and she couldn't deny it.

Razia was a great mother when it comes to her children but she fails to show minimum humanity with Aysha.

Years passed Aysha lived under the same roof and got enough love from her brother. The fact Aysha lost her mother made Ahad to grew more close with Aysha which indeed triggered a jealously in Haya's heart.

Aysha lived to please her brother and accepted all the hatred from Razia and Haya. They both were not ready to accept her at any cost.

But Aysha didn't give up she kept on trying to win Razia's heart but failed pathetically... She starved for mother's love and always tried to find her mother in Razia.

Razia hated the idea of giving Aysha her surname and all the taunts Razia got from her friends and society which gave a tag line of "A failed wife " added oil to fire.

Riazia's taunts turned to torture when it comes to Aysha.

Ahad was bewildered and was trying his best to fix things between his mom and sister but all in vain. All he could do is pamper Aysha whenever Razia hurted her. He didn't have the audacity to go against his mother but to watch innocent Aysha hurt all the time.