Chapter 27

Hailey's POV:

"Oh my God, you'll lead me to dead one day still" Justin mumbled after he rolled off over me and laid next to me on the bed. I didn't say anything but giggled. "Anything else I can do for you?" I asked innocently and made him groan.

"You don't even know but maybe we can save those on next time" he kissed  my cheek. I blushed lightly and stood up the bed even he tried pull me against his chest. "Where are you going?" he asked a little sad.

"I should go, mom will probably wonder where I am if she isn't doing that already" I said and started collect my clothes on the floor. "I can call her and tell that you came study there. "No!" I yelled out even I didn't mean to yell it out.

"I mean, I left my backpack at home on the couch.. she would start think something... and yeah, I should go do my homework" I continued with my normal voice. He nodded. "Okay.. maybe it's better then. I don't wanna be a block to your studies" he said and stood up the bed too.

"Now you're making me feel like I'd be a bad person" I said while I buttoned up my shirt. "That's exactly what I'm trying to do" he smirked and walked over me. I closed my eyes because I didn't want see his naked figure.

He chuckled to my act and wrabbed his arms around me. "I'll miss you. Please come back soon again" he whispered and kissed my cheek. "I'm living just maybe two hundreds meters away from you" I giggled to him and tried push him away. "Get off me, you're disgusting!" I mumbled.

He just laughed and grabbed his robe from back of the chair, and pulled it over himself. "Better?" he asked but I could see him smirking lightly. "Better" I nodded before I walked to his door.

"See you soon" Justin wished and kissed my cheek still one last time before I left.

-

When I came back home, I met my mom and her 'where hell have you been?' gaze. I didn't have had time to think about any excuses and now my head screamed lack of ideas. "Sorry, I was out" I mumbled. Bad answer Hailey. She will ask you tell more, I thought like she did.

"With friends..." I said quiet and walked in my room. "Where exactly?" "Charl-" I was about to lie but mom stopped me. "I called Charlotte's home and you wasn't there" she said quickly back. I had stepped in trap.

"You have always been a good daughter and did great at school but nowadays your focus has started to loose. I don't know what should I do with you anymore" she mocked. I just rolled my eyes and tried shut the door  but she put her foot between.

"Don't try that. We need to talk about this now" she warned and walked in my room. I groaned and laid on my bed. "Let's do it quickly because I should do my homework" I reminded her and she promised do so if I was open to tell how things really were.

I promised it back to her but of course I wouldn't tell the truth to her about our meetings with Justin. My mom would have been the last person who I could tell it.

"So tell me where you were first?" she asked. "With friends like I already said" This started get harder after every question she made. "Names please" she told and made me sigh. "Mom, I'm almost 19 years old. You can't keep stalking me all the time. Some privacy, thank you"

"I'm just thinking your best, Hailey. I don't want you to end in same situation where your big brother was on your age" she said. I couldn't believe her words and how she always wanted bring that thing out.

"I'm not gonna do drugs mom!" I yelled. "Well, that's good to hear" she nodded and tapped my shoulder. "I don't wanna look a like a crazy mom but I just want you to be safe. Please, tell me that those friends are good people, and not bad role models"

I just nodded her. "Yeah, there's nothing to worry about, mom" I tried smile her but she probably saw that it was fake. "Good, are you hungry? There's some tuna fish salad left which I brought from work if you want" she told like nothing would have just happened.

Sometimes I thought that she might not even know how confused she sometimes makes me. On one minute she yells like a crazy but suddenly she's so calm and understanding.

You could ever know which she was before you was able to face it yourself.