Chapter 24

Hailey's POV:

"You decided seemly not come with me to movies on Saturday then" I heard Charlotte's voice before she sat next to me in the class. My eyes widened and I looked her panicing. "Oh my gosh, I totally forgot. I'm so bad friend, I'm so sorry.." I pressed my face against the table and groaned.

There went my last chance to get our friendship back to its rails but seemly Charlotte wasn't mad at me at all. "Heyy, it's okay. I noticed that you was busy since you couldn't even answer your phone" she said and pictures of Saturday came on my head.

Yeah, I was busy while fucking with my neighbor and forgot my best friend and our movie night because of that, I thought. I hope that I didn't say it out loud like sometimes I do. "I'm sorry still.." I mumbled and looked her sadly.

"Well it was only your lost when you didn't see how hot Ryan looked" she winked. She was actually right. "Do you wanna come over tonight, we could do together homework and maybe order a pizza" I suggested and she nodded smiling.

"Sounds good, I'd actually need some help to my health education essay so.." Charlotte sucked at health education, but it wasn't her only weakness. She wasn't like me at all, who liked study, maybe a bit too much sometimes if I listened others comments.

I had still psychology and biology lessons before my day ended and I was ready to go home.

It was a sunny November day and I decided walk to home even Marcus offered me a ride back home. He had got a car for his birthday gift. I wished that I would have got one too but I had to be happy on that I still got a home where to sleep.

I couldn't have asked more for mom who loved us that much she did. Maybe one day then when I get a job and money from it, I thought and continued walking.

I walked inside our house and took off my shoes, before I walked in my room and started do my homework. My focus couldn't stay on them at all, however.

My thoughts wondered every time just on Mr. Bieber and yesterday. I felt butterflies fill my stomach every time when I thought about him. I grabbed my phone and decided text him.
______________________________________

Hailey | Justin

Hi, are you busy?

Oh hey, no I am not. What's wrong, Hails?

Nothing, I just felt bored and decided text you, lol

Haha, great. I'm glad you did because I just thought to do same but you was quicker

Awww, did you thought about me? :*

I can't say no but I'm not only one, right? ;)

Well...

I knew it! Is your mom at work?

Yeah, suprise suprise..

Would you like to come over?

Nah, I'm fine. Charlotte is coming over here later so I don't have to be alone the whole night

Oh, well that's great

Don't be sad. You can see me whenever you want since we are neighbors

Yeah, true actually but I'd have still wanted to see you face to face :(

Aww, well let's look at that tomorrow. I gotta go now.. see you around
______________________________________

Since when I had become like that around him. We were acting like we would have been a couple or something.

I mean, for me that would have been like a dream but I was sure that Justin wasn't looking for anything serious of me. I was too young for his girlfriend.

I put my phone on the table and tried finish my math homework. It had got a little easier now after Justin had started to tutor me. My numbers had started rise course after course, and Mrs. Green was pleased. That was all I asked for.

I heard how someone knocked on the door. Three times. I knew exactly who it was but I decided just ignore it. I wasn't time for him right now when I was on my studying mood.

However, I heard soon how the front door opened. I looked behind me but saw or heard nothing. Maybe I had just heard wrong or then it was mom who got earlier at home. "Mom?" I yelled but got no answer. Yeah, probably it was just my head which kept playing with me.

I was too stuck in the thought of Justin, even I didn't straight even thought about him right now. Wishful thinking, maybe?

But then I felt hands land over my shoulders. I screamed out loud but a familiar, soft chuckle made me calm down. "Fuck you, asshole!" I yelled out  not thinking what there just flew out of my mouth.

Justin back away and kept laughing on me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but I thought you heard my knocks" he sat on the edge of my bed and patted a place next to him.

"Yeah I didn't but I thought that it was just my head which gave those for me" I shook my head and looked down embarrassed. "Does that happen often?"

His question made me look at him asking. "I mean, how often do you hear those knocks and wish that it would be me?" he raised his eyebrows. "Too often to be honest" I mumbled and blushed to the thought that I just told what was really running in my head to him. I felt myself relieved.

I sat next to him and he moved his hand over my thigh before he started draw little figures against it with his index. "So.. why would you waste that time then when I'm here now?" he said and looked me.

I didn't answer anything but softly kissed him. He was right. "We have to be quickly then because Charlotte can be here in any second" I mumbled between the kiss and he nodded back understanding.

He removed my shirt and I removed his. Clothes followed after another and he pushed me against the bed. "I have a long list of ideas which I would like to try with you but we can save those for later then" he mumbled before he pushed himself inside of me and made us both moan.

I got curious over his words and I would have wanted to ask about those  ideas of his but I was too busy to containing myself to not moaning too loud.

I turned my head slowly over the clock on my table and just then, in exact same minute, it happened. Knocks against the door, we both heard them. "Shit" I heard Justin cursing out.

"Go to bathroom, quick!" I yell-whispered to him and threw him his clothes, before I grabbed quickly my light pink robe around me.

"I'll try keep her out of way. I'll send you message when it's safe enough to leave" I told him still before I ran back to downstairs. I moved my hair behind my back and tried calm myself down before I opened the door for Charlotte.

"Hiii, sorry that it took a bit. I was just about to take a shower and I didn't hear your knocks first from the bathroom" I said and let her in
______________________________________

It has been almost a month when I have last time posted anything on this fanfiction. Sorry about that but here's a new chapter.

I hope you like it. Please leave some comments what do you think and remember go check out also my other fanfiction 'No Happy Endings?' if you're looking for more stories to read.