Chapter 6

Hailey's POV:

The bell rang and woke me up from the rainy Monday. Mom was at work, Benjamin had left to school and Derek.. well I haven't seen him after Friday. He had just disappered and it felt kind of good, at least one thing less to make my Monday even worse than it already was when I read a note on the kitchen table which mom had left for me:

I asked Mr. Bieber if he could drive you to school if it's raining. Here's his number..

- Mom

I simply grumbled the note and throw it in the bin. I'd not be stepping in that man's car. Yeah I know, I know that just a couple days ago I had actually started like him a bit but on Sunday evening my feelings were gone already.

I saw him talking with my mom and heard how they talked about me. "Yeah, Hailey did a great work on Saturday, Mrs. Dean. I think that after a few more lessons she will be fine" he told her. "That would be great Mr. Bieber but you know only if you have time to it" I didn't like it how they planned things behind my back. What about my plans? Helloo, I had life to live too.

I had stormed to the kitchen and acted like I'd have came to grab something to drink but really I wanted them just see that I was annoyed, maybe even a bit angry for them. "Oh hey, honey. Did you fin-" I had slammed my door closed before she was able to finish her question.

"Sorry about that. She's a bit sensitive sometimes" she had apologized to Justin and I had just rolled my eyes and yelled my mom shut her mouth which I had regreted seconds later.

After long thinking I didn't even know what Justin had actually did wrong or why I was mad at him. He had done nothing wrong though beside talking with my mom about me, with nothing but nice words. Hailey did a great work. He had complimented me to my mom and that was something which you shouldn't be mad at anyone. It would be ridicilous to be mad something that. And seemly I had been that.

Ridicilous, studid girl who didn't know what she was feeling really inside. Maybe that time of month was coming again since I had felt myself so over-sensitive of almost everything. It must be.

I took a piece of toast and spread some Nutella on it. My thinking had eaten my time too much and it started be in a hurry. I ran around the house searching some clothes while I was still eating my toast.

I grabbed my big yellow sweatshirt and grey sweatpants from my wardrobe and dressed them up. There was no time for makeup but I still tied my hair in little messy bun to look at least a bit better.

Rain outside had started get harder and I started get anxious when time was ticking close the 9AM, time when the school was supposed to start. What should I do? I didn't want go to school with wet clothes and hair. It would be the last thing I would do on the day which was bad enough already. Then I noticed it, that grumbled note in the bin.

I sighed and realized that it might be my last hope even I wasn't so excited to call him because I was still feeling annoyed over him. However, sometimes you had to face those things or people even you wouldn't want to and now it was that time.

I opened the paper piece on the table and dialed his number on my phone. It beeped a few times before a low, raspy voice answered and made my heart took an extra beat.

"Hello, it's Justin Bieber speaking" he answered sleepishly but still so officially.

"Hey, it's Hailey here. I just wanted ask.."

Justin's POV:

".. would you like to drive me to school? I wouldn't like to walk in the rain" I heard Hailey's tender voice asking and in seconds I was awake.

"Sure, when you have to be there?" I asked and started search my shirt somewhere. "At 9AM" she told and I looked my alarm on my night stand. It showed 8:43AM. "I'll be there after 3 minutes, be ready!" I told and hung up before we could even say byes to each others.

I pulled some clothes over my t-shirt and shorts and ran to hallway. I wasn't morning person at all. I hated early morning but I had promised Joslyn to drive her daughter to school if she is asking for it for me. And here I was now, putting my shoes and jacket on before I rushed to still grab my car keys. I didn't even locked my door because I was already late

I peeped the horn in front of Dean's house and soon I recognized a familiar girl running out of the house, her backpack on her shoulder. She jumped in and pulled the door close before we were already in the road. "Good morning, Hailey" I said her but for my suprise I got only a light nod back.

"Turn after that street to left and then after the library to right.." she told and I nodded back. Those directives were only things which we were sharing during that car drive. I took her act as tiredness, like who would like to go anywhere that early. Rain hit against the front window and windscreen wiper blades had a full job to make it clear. "We have arrived" she told and pointed over the building left side of the road. "Have a nice da-" she slammed the door close before I was able to finish my sentence.

I heard how the bells rang and sighed. Just in time. I stayed there still a while before I decided go back to home. There was no chance to go back to sleep anymore so day will be a long for me. When I got back home I grabbed my phone and checked my emails. Nothing interesting seemed to be here. I groaned frustrated and walked to living room. What shoul I do, what should I do, I thought myself.

Third POV:

Rain hit against the window while Hailey and Charlotte were sitting in the philosophy class. "Who brought you to school? Or has your mom just changed a car?" Charlotte asked her best friend and got a big yawn back. "Just a one family friend" she mumbled and drew some figures on her notebook. She was bored.

"Oh, so now he's already a family friend to you" Charlotte winked and made Hailey groan. "Why did you ask if you knew who it was?" "Wow, chill. You should have told that you have a bad day" Charlotte rolled her eyes and went back to her work. "Still a one thing, though. Have you heard that Shawn is coming to the town?"

That one word made Hailey full of life again. "What? Where? When? No, what the fuck" she started asking and her eyes were full of excitement. "This weekend" Charlotte chuckled and tapped her back calming. "Shit, I need to get tickets, no I mean WE need to get tickets" Hailey mumbled and grabbed her phone out of her pocket even it was forbidden during the class. However soon her face went in sad again and a deep sigh left her mouth. "Look at the prizes" she mumbled and put her phone in front of Charlotte's face. "Damn" she mumbled and her best friend nodded back.

"Yeah, I don't have that much and I already got my month moneys to mom" She was disappointed and annoyed now. Even more annoyed than she already was when she had to sat in same car with her neighbor who made her head mess. Her mom woul ever buy those tickets to her. She would ever see her idol performing. Years waiting for nothing. "Hey, I can try ask my mom if she could buy those tickets to us" Charlotte tried cheer her up but Hailey shook her head. "No, I had to just accept it that I won't be going there.."

Those words hurted her heart but facing reality hurted sometimes. Not everything was made of to be reached. She wouldn't be going and that's it.

______________________________________

Sorry for making you wait a new chapter. I have just been so busy with school and everything that I have barely had time to write, not this or my imagines. But here it was now. What do you think? Comment and vote!