Chapter 23

WARNING: Chapter might contain mature content (sexual material) Continue reading with your own risk. Don't come comment that you got a trauma. I did warned you!
______________________________________

Justin's POV:

My hands moved behind her back and when I noticed that she didn't fought back to my move I let then move lower over her perfect rounded ass.

She smirked and wrabbed her arms around my neck. "Mom isn't going back home tonight so there's no worry of that" she mumbled in my ear and made me smirk. "Was that some kind of hint?" I asked and moved my hands under her t-shirt which she was wearing.

"Maybe" she winked. Gosh, why she had to act like that. I didn't know how long I could handle myself. This had crossed the line already and I thought that soon things would go even further if she doesn't tell me to stop. She had to because I couldn't do it myself.

"Please stop me, Hailey. This is not right" I mumbled and looked away but there was no sign of that she woukd do that. "Why? This is fun" she giggled and ran her fingers against my chest. "Are you scared that you won't be enough for me?" she tilted her head.

I turned my head back to her and looked her asking even I heard what she said. "Don't worry, you will be just good" she mumbled and slipped her hands under my shirt and started pull it off.

My wet shirt dropped on the floor and she looked me amazed. "You look like a you would have even seen a man without shirt" I joked and she rolled her eyes back. "Shut up or I'll kick you out" she mumbled and took me by hand.

"Oh, please do because I think that this won't end good" I said but she kept pulling me after her upstairs. "Stop complaining and acting like you wouldn't have ever fantasied about this moment" she groaned and made me cough few times.

"Yeah, I think so too that you have so why would you let that chance slip away now?" she asked before she opened the door of her room. She was right, it would have been totally stupid to run away now and especially she was into that too.

The moment couldn't have been any better. Sometimes you just had to do things which might not be right but fuck the thoughts about right and wrong. Life was about living in a moment.

I pulled her against me and kissed her deeply. She was suprised and a bit tensed too because she hasn't expected that at all. "Are you ready the night of your life?" I whispered. She just nodded back.

Third POV:

Her t-shirt dropped on the floor seconds later and Justin pushed her gently on her bed which was a bit too small for two people. "Just tell me if you want stop, in any moment. This isn't so imp-"

Hailey pressed her lips against Justin to shut him up. His left hand moved over her cheek and caresed it gently before he moved her hair behind her back so he could get some space to kiss her neck.

-

Their clothes dropped on the floor one by one and atmosphere berween those two people started get more amd more heated.

Justin pulled Hailey's lace panties off and pulled her closer to him. She let out a light moan when Justin stroked gently her thighs. "As much as I'd like to taste you right now, I just can't help myself not thinking how good you would feel around me" he mumbled and spread her legs apart.

"What are you waiting for then?" she rolled her eyes. Justin smirked back amd grabbed his pocket a condom. He ripped the pack open and rolled it over his member before he let himself fill her.

He started stroke slowly which made Hailey curl her toes.

It had been a while for last time. A month, maybe even two. She felt good, first time in life she didn't feel pain at all even Justin was maybe one of the biggest that she had ever got so far. She closed her eyes and breathed out deeply. "Please, faster" she whispered and Justin obeyed.

Hailey's POV:

He picked up his pace and made my body shook a little. I'd have ever thought that this would feel so good, not even in my darkest dreams. I moaned and let him know how good he was making me feel. He deserved it.

Suddenly my phone started ring over my nightstand. I tried reach it there but Justin slapped my hand away quickly and looked me angrily.

"Ignore it" he mumbled and picked up his pace while his teeths kept nibbling gently my neck. My hand stayed on the same place still few seconds before I let it move against edge of the blanket. I grabbed it tightly and bit my lower lip.

Phone kept ringing but I didn't pay attention on it anymore. Only thing I felt was how the warmness inside me started take more place and how after every thrust which Justin made, I felt being closer the edge.

"I'm so close, Justin" I mumbled quietly and arched my back off the mattress. "I know" Justin mumbled and moved his thumb against the most sensitive part of me and started rub it gently while he tried keep his thrusting as steady as possible.

"Just come when you're ready, baby" he mumbled. I smirked myself for the nickname which he had just called me. Maybe it was just an innocent slip out which he would later regret.

But I didn't waste my time on thinking about if he meant it or not. I focused on nothing but my pleasure and gave myself a permission to come. And I did. I came shaking around him and he followed me seconds later.

We both were out of breath. A few minutes we couldn't hear anything else but panting and low mumbling coming out Justin's mouth. "Damn" he cursed and laid next to me after he had threw his condom in my bin.

"I know" I mumbled and looked him over my shoulder. "What did we just do, Hails?" he laughed and made me blush. "We just fucked" I slipped out even that comment should have stayed just in my head. "Yeah, good notice" he chuckled and wrabbed his arms around me. "And I think that this won't be the last time, we will do that"

He was probably right, at least I hope he was. I didn't want this to be just a one night stand
______________________________________

I decided post this because it's Valentine's Day😏❤ I hope you enjoyed it