Chapter 10

Third POV:

She felt awkward when she knocked against his door and when he few moments later came open it. "Oh, hi Hailey!" he greeted and let her inside his house where she had ever actually visited yet.

"What lead you there?" he asked and was ready to take her jacket but Hailey shook her head. "I just wanted to come say that I'm sorry that I have been acting like a some kind of asshole. I have ignored and when I have talked to you, I have done it the most disrespective way ever" she mumbled shyly looked her neighbor in his eyes.

"It's okay, Hails. I'll forgive you" he told and suddenly his arms were wrabbed around her to hug her. She was suprised and kind of embarrassed now. "Uhm.." she gigglef and pulled away. "You don't do friendly hugs down here?" he asked and made Hailey shook her head giggling.

"Well you better get use to it then" he chuckled. "No because this will be the last time when I will do that to anyone, seriously. I'm such a bitch" she opened to him. Justin just laughed. "Hey hey, I already said that we're fine" he said and made Hailey stop blaming herself.

They stood there saying nothing to each others, they stared just their feet before Hailey mumbled that she should be maybe going. "Oww, I thought that you would keep me some company but not then" he pouted and made Hailey giggle.

She was herself again around him and all those "annoying" feelings were gone if there even was something.

"How have your math exams went by the way?" he decided to ask still before Hailey was opening the front door. "Better.. but I think that I still would need some practise, you know" she told and opened the door.

"I'm almost always home so just come knock if you need some help" he told and Hailey nodded. "Okay, math nerd" she grinned before she closed the front door behind her and left Justin stsnding in his hallway smirking. Math nerd, he chuckled himself and shook his head.

That nickname sent so many memories in his head from high school, good and also bad ones but most of good ones. Oh those times when he was still young and thirsty to knowledge.

Thankfully there was Hailey who gave him a chance to go back those times. It was nothing but fun to teach her. I smiled to the thought what last time happened, how she had fell asleep and how I had pulled a blanket over her before I had left. She had looked so cute.

Justin's POV:

I walked to my kitchen and warmed some soup to eat. I moved in front of the window and looked how neighbors kids ran around their yard and how their parents yelled something to them. Maybe I'd be in same point one day, hopefully.

I heard how my phone rang and I noticed an unknown number on the screen. "Hello, it's Justin Bieber speaking" I answered and wait that the caller would say something back. "Hi, nerd-" Oh so it was Hailey, I thought and smiled. "I just thought would you like to come teach me a math tomorrow. I just noticed that I have an exam coming tomorrow and.."

"You're scared that you can't pass it without my help?" I laughed and she mumbled something which I didn't heard over my laughing. "So can you or can you not?" she asked and I accepted her request.

"Good, would 5PM sound good?" she suggested. "Tomorrow on 5PM sounds perfect. See you then, Hails" and we hung up. Seemly I had an another teaching gig coming then, I thought. I decided save Hailey's number on my phone so next time I'd not be do unsure who is calling.

Name Hailey looked perfect on my phone screen. I pressed save and smiled myself.

Hailey's POV:

I looked my calender and gladly I did because I noticed an ugly red mark there which told about exam, math exam. I got so nervous on that monent and my hands started sweat.

I had passed my last exam because of Justin and his help but how this one could go without him. Should I ask him over? I thought a moment before I grabbed my phone to my table and opened recent calls list. There it was, his number.

I heard how a low voice answered to the phone. I smirked myself how professional and serious he sounded. "Hi, nerd" I tried said as cute as I could.

"I just thought would you like to come teach me a math tomorrow. I just noticed that I have an exam coming tomorrow and.." I continued before he stopped me. "You're scared that you can't pass it without my help?"

I felt myself so embarrassed when I heard his laugh other side of the line and I'd have wanted just told him to forget the whole thing and hung up but I didn't. I didn't wanna be rude to him anymore.

"So can you or can you not?" I just asked and he accepted my wish. I suggested 5PM and it was okay to him. "Tomorrow on 5PM sounds perfect. See you then, Hails" he said and his words made me blush. Thankfully he wasn't here seeing it.

I don't know what was going on but his voice really calmed me down on that moment. I knew that again one more test would be passed when he's helping me. I couldn't wait tomorrow.
______________________________________

It feels like this fanfiction is going forward too was or is it just me who think so? Hmm.. please let me know.

It's just that I hate to write things which makes no point in the story (like for example write about the dinner which characters are having, what they eat or do they think that it taste good etc.) things which aren't interesting to read or write for me. I want go straight to the point, you know, but I can try that if you think that it's better way to write than this which I'm using rn

Just let me know, okay? Comment!

New chapter when 10 votes and 6 comments