Chapter 18

Hailey's POV:

I wrote down my history essay while Justin was staring at me all the time. I couldn't lie about it that it felt weird but same time good when he did that. "You have a very pretty hand writing" he complimented and tried cover that way his real action. He thought that I wouldn't have noticed that he had stared at me all that time.

"Thanks" I smiled but I didn't raise my gaze from my paper. He stood up the table and walked in the living room for a few minutes before he came back with his own notebook. "I thought one day that I could give this to you" he mumbled and set it in front of my eyes. "What?" I asked him and shook my head.

"No, I can't.. I mean it's yours, I can't take it" I mumbled and tried push it back to him but he didn't let me to do so. "No, I think that you need it more than me" he smiled and put it in my backpack. "I'm not going in the school anymore, Hailey. I don't need it" he still said before our gazes met. "Thank you, Justin" I whispered quietly and smiled. "I do anything for beautiful girl like you" he smiled and made me blush again.

What was wrong with you Hailey, I hissed myself and tried hid my embarrassment. I turned my gaze back to my paper but soon Justin's hand moved under my chin and he made me look at him again. "Don't hide it, it's cute when you blush" he chuckled and it made me blush even more.

He stood up on his seat and we were dangerous close each others. It will happen again, I thought. Somehow I wanted that he would kiss me but on the other hand I knew that it would probably make me feel even more uncomfortable around him than I already did.

That kiss on that concert night had changed things between us, a lot. After that Justin hasn't been the same person around me anymore or maybe it was just that we had got know each others better now than on that time yet. However I still thought that it was because of that kiss.

"What are you doing?" I whispered and looked him but my gaze wondered soon on his lips. "Nothing, I just really like to look at you in your eyes" he mumbled and smirked. I giggled quietly and that was the moment when our lips touched. It was a soft kiss which ended way too fast.

I looked him and he looked me kind of apologizing but I shook my head. "It's okay, do it again please" I whispered and he pressed his soft lips against mine without asking twice for it. This time it was way too longer kiss.

He smiled and moved my hair behind my ear. "You don't even know how long I have wanted to do this" he mumbled but before that he stepped away. I felt kind of sad because it was over again.

Do I have to wait for again another few weeks before I would feel those lips against me? I thought. He probably read my thoughts because he smirked.

"You should maybe go before I change my mind and ask you to stay over night" he chuckled and shook his head. I wouldn't have mind if he asks that to me but I decided do like he told. "See you, Justin" I waved for him before I left.

I walked to home and noticed that mom's car was already there. I still gave the last look over our neighbor's house and noticed that Justin was in front of the window looking at me.

He didn't probably see that I smiled for him before I moved in our house and locked the front door behind me.
______________________________________

And things between Hailey and Justin start get little by little more intensive. That kiss wasn't a mistake anymore..

Please let me know what do you think