Chapter 15

Hailey's POV:

Last night I got maybe the best sleeps ever even pictures of Justin interrupted me few times and I jumped up from my bed. I woke up in 9AM, ate my breakfast and dressed up a sweater and jeans before I left to school.

It was hard to pay attention on the class while nothing but thoughts from yesterday ran in my head. That how I had been able to talk with Shawn and smell his strong cologne when he hugged me tightly.

"How was it?" I heard a yell coming from somewhere and it was surely meant for me. Charlotte had ran to my class and was standing in front of my desk now. "How was what?" I looked her confused. "Shawn aka God's concert, you dumbass? And don't act like you wouldn't know. I saw your tweet" she sat over my desk. "Now start tell.. everything!"

I told her be quieter because Ashley and her friends were sitting just a few meters away from me. "So what? Stop being their victum and live like nothing would have happened" Charlotte rolled her eyes.

I sighed and told Charlotte that I had met them day before that concert in the mall and I had told them that I wasn't going there. "..but you did.." she finished my sentence and laughed. "I didn't know that my best friend have skills on lying too"

"Did you see them there? I mean those hoes.." she nodded lightly over Ashley and her friends. I just shook my head, thankfully I didn't and hopefully they hadn't seen me either or soon rumors of me hanging out with older guy would be flying on the hallway. That would be a nightmare.

"I didn't because I was in the front row.." I told. "Wow, where did you get the tickets there? I mean you told me that you have no money and your mom won't buy them either" she asked confused. "For one friend" I mumbled.

"Who? Do I know her?" she continued spamming me with questions. "No you don't know him.. I mean her" I went in block because now she would have some clues who that person would be but gladly she hasn't seemly paid attention on that point.

"When it ended?" she still asked. I thought a moment before I answered: "It ended maybe.. 9PM? I'm not so sure because we left like after 10PM there" I mumbled and looked the clock. There was still a few minutes time before our break would end.

"Why?" sometimes I hated that how curious Charlotte was. "Because.." I lowered my voice. "I met Shawn.. I got a chance to talk with him and hug him and I-"

That was the moment Charlotte let out a loud yell. "Whaatt?!! Did you met him face to face. Stop lying, girl!" Everyone turned to look at us and I felt embarrassed.

"Who have you met face to face, Hailey?" Ashley turned to look at me smiling. "No one.. she heard just wrong" I gave my biggest fake smile back to her and turned back to Charlotte. "Thank you so fucking much" I mouthed to her and just then the bell rang

"You're childish, Hailey. Stop acting like a scared deer" Charlotte hissed before she was leaving my class "You should be happy that you saw your fucking idol and got a hug from him, not acting like a.. like a.. ugh, I gotta go" she raised her hands up and walked out.

Now again everyone were watching me and I would have just wanted press that rewind - button if there had one. "Oooh, you was watching Shawn, wasn't you?" Ashley's voice came to my ears from back of the class. "I think that I saw you.." Great.
______________________________________

Comment, comment.. I want know what do you think :))