Yoonmin (sweet/sad)

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe." Yoongi answered right away.

"Hey. Do you want to come over?" Jimin asked, he couldn't keep his voice from shaking.

"Sure. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked worry staining his voice.

"No." Jimin said too scared to lie about this weird feeling.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked alamred.

"I think I'm being followed, I think someone is watching me and today at the cafe this guy ca-" Jimin words didn't get a chance to finish. Someone put a hand over his mouth and dragged him to a narrow space between two buildings. Jimin tried to fight back but the guy was much stronger than him. He bit the hand and the guy yelled out from the pain. Jimin tried to run but the guy grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

"Tsk tsk don't run, after all I gave you a compliment earlier this day." He dragged Jimin futher in between the buildings. Jimin wasn't suprised that it was the guy from the cafe. He tried punch the guy but he blocked his hand. He made Jimin fall to the ground knocking the air out of him. Jimin tried to crawl away but the guy grabbed his legs and dragged him back. Jimin's skin burned as cuts formed on his arms. Jimin yelled out loud but the guy quickly put a hand over his mouth once more. Tears streamed down Jimin's face.

"What do you want from me?" He cried when the guy finally lowered his hands.

"You're so pretty. Just like a doll." Was the only thing he said. He stroked Jimin's head and held him tightly with a hand on his back. He let his hands go over Jimin's cheek and lips.

"Don't cry pretty doll." The guy said but it only made Jimin cry harder. He pushed the guy with his hands and finally got lose. He ran but the guy once more grabbed him. Jimin yelled out again when the guy held his wrist so hard it was sure to make bruises. Suddenly a yell sounded and three people approched them.

"Let go of him." One of them said and Jimin cried harder when he saw it was Yoongi. The two others were police. The guy let go and Jimin ran to Yoongi. He hugged him tightly and cried soaking Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi held Jimin's head with one hand and cared his back with the other.

"Schh is over. It's going to be okay." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear. They put the guy in handcuffs and put him in the police car. They told Yoongi they needed to get Jimin down to the station. Jimin was out of himself so on the way there, Yoongi tried to make him calm down but nothing worked. When he had to give his statement, he cried but told everything, also about the feeling of being watched, Yoongi held him the whole time. They told Jimin they had send some to the guys apartment. After a hour they finally let Jimin go. Jimin and Yoongi went to Jimin's apartment. Jimin lay in bed, the crying had almost stopped but the memories were vivid. Yoongi walked into him and Jimin sat up.

"Why didn't you tell me you thought you were being watched?" Yoongi asked gently.

"I was afraid, you'd think I was crazy." Jimin said and held his legs against his chest.

"I would never think that." Yoongi said and cared Jimin's cheek. It made Jimin flinch as it reminded him of the guy. "What's wrong?"

"H-he touched me like that too. Is like I can still feel his touch." Jimin said.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said, he wanted Jimin to feel better more than anything.

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked with a shy voice.

"Yes."

"Can you kiss me?" Jimin asked. He wanted to replace the feeling of the others fingers with the warmth and love from Yoongi's lips.

"Of course." He moved Jimin's legs and pulled him into his lap. He caught Jimin's lips with his own. It made Jimin feel better.

"Wrap your arm around my back please." Jimin said. Yoongi did as he was told. Slowly the feeling of the guys arm was replaced by the warm of Yoongi's.

"He touched me here too." Jimin said and let a finger go over his cheek. Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek gently. Jimin rolled up his sleeves so his bruised wrist showed. Yoongi kissed them too. Soon Jimin's body was filled with warmth. They cuddled up on the bed without saying much. Yoongi wanted to ask if Jimin was okay, but Jimin's breath had become deep and he was sound asleep.
The next day, they got a call from the police who asked them to come down to the station. Jimin and Yoongi had called work and asked for a couple of days off so they went down their right away. As they sat waiting for the police to tell them what they were doing there they held each others hand. When the police finally came, Jimin felt a bit uneasy.

"The guy who assulted you last night has been placed in a special prison. We have concluded that he needs to get treatment as he he seems to have some sort of mental disorder so he will recive treatment there." The policeman said.

"Okay." Yoongi answered for Jimin.

"We went to his apartment last night and we discovered that he has in fact been stalking you for months. His apartment was right across yours and he had bought special equipment to be able to take pictures of you." Yoongi nodded while Jimin sat in silence "He had written in a notebook that his plan was to capture you and treat you like a doll. We just thought you were ought to know this information. He will no longer be harming you."

"Thank you." Yoongi answered. He nodded shortly and the two boys left. All the way home none of them said a thing. First when they stepped into the apartment did Jimin have a reaction. He threw himself in Yoongi's arms and sobbed. Yoongi held him again.

"I'm sorry. I don't know if I'm crying because I'm happy or sad." Jimin said when he finally calmed down.

"Is okay. Do you want to talk about it?" Yoongi asked but Jimin shook his head.

"No I got it all out yesterday. Now I just want to move past it." Jimin said.

"Okay but if you want to talk I'm here." Yoongi said and Jimin kissed him as a thank you. They decided to go a little away for a couple of days. It was a good decision. Jimin became more relaxed and happy. They decided Jimin should move in with Yoongi. It made Jimin feel safe and Yoongi felt better being with Jimin. In the end Jimin had days where he thought he was being watched even years after but Yoongi was always there by his side, making him feel better.