Brock Lesnar for LostDemon16

I sat down faxing all the paper work my boss Hunter had given me to sort out. I had my favourite dress on this morning that showed off my figure perfectly.

Once I had done, I walked back in and handed them to him on his desk. "Thanks Charlotte." I turned around ready to go and sort out my next job. "Oh, and Charlotte could you meet me back here in three hours."

"Yes sir." I walked out down the corridor making a mental reminder to go back in a few hours.

As per usual I went about my day to day jobs, sorting out files, booking meetings, answering phone calls, when I looked up at the clock to see it was quarter to three. I quickly threw all my belongings back in my bag, making my way back to Hunter's office.

I knocked one on the door, careful not to interrupt him. "Come in," I heard a voice from the other side of the door. I walked in to see he had someone sat in the high black chair opposite him from the desk. From behind they definitely looked to be a member of the roster, a wide back and arms, but a distinct lack of hair. "Thanks for coming back Charlotte, I just need you to sort out Brock's papers over by the window and bring them back as soon as possible please." I walked over grabbing them and turning round to leave, when the man sat down, Brock, caught my attention. He had furrowed brows, and sweat on his forehead, as I weakly smiled over at him, walking out and shutting the door.

Brock's POV

I didn't turn around when the door had opened, careful not to intrude on Hunter's business, but when she walked past my vision I couldn't help but glance over at her. Only it was so much more then just a glance. She had a gorgeous tight dress on which made her bum look out of this world, long back hair with a few loose curls, but when she turned around her brown eyes completely tore me apart. My eyes were hooked on her figure and her wide smile, and when she caught me looking I couldn't do anything. She smiled over at me, walking out, my eyes turning back around to focus on Hunter.

Charlotte's POV

I sat back after sorting out the last of my jobs when my good friends Randy, Dean, and Roman came by and sat with me. "Charlotte!" Roman yelled, just how he always did. Dean sat on my side of the four seated table, high fiving me, as Randy just smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm really good Ro, I've had a great day today. How about you three?" They all nodded at me, typing on their phones and studying their defined muscles. Under the table I slipped my heels off, giving my feet time to breathe.

"Are you going to watch my match tonight?" Randy looked over at me, leaning back in his chair, stretching out.

"Yeah."

"Oh, what is that?" Just as he spoke I felt something brush over the side of my foot. I sat still, careful not to say anything. Roman and Dean looked over at him confused. "There's something under the table." Randy placed a hand on the table, bending underneath and looking under. "Oh Charlotte! Did you have to take your shoes off?"

"I knew there was a funny smell in here," Dean joked.

"Long day?"

"Shut up you three," I begged, the four of us sat around the table filled with laughter.

Brock's POV

I walked down through to catering when I heard a loud laugh from one of the tables. I looked across to see Charlotte sat with the three boys she usually sat with, only after meeting her properly it hurt in my heart to see her laugh at something. I tried to focus on something different, but my eyes just kept turning around and glancing at her massive smile, and loud laugh.

Charlotte's POV

"Alright, well I've got to go and get ready for tonight." Randy pushed away from the table, standing up and tucking his seat back in.

"Yeah me too," Dean said, getting up as well.

"Me three." Roman replied. I sighed, kicking back as the table suddenly looked very empty.

"Well thanks a bunch." They all smiled over at me, walking out. I looked around at the near empty room, deciding that I too should probably go and do some work. I left the table and went and headed for the door.

"Charlotte?" I turned around as I heard my name, seeing Brock lightly jog over to me. "Can I have a word?" I nodded as Brock opened the door and led me to his personal dressing room.

The room was much more luxurious then anything I could have imagined or had experienced with the company, I was almost scared to move. "Take a seat," he told me as I perched on the end of one of the sofas. "Relax," he told me, my nerves clearly noticeable. I shuffled back, leaning back slightly. "So, I know I only met you today, but I kind of had something that I wanted to ask you." Brock sat opposite me on one of the hard chairs.

"Go ahead," I told him. He sat forward resting his elbows on his knees.

"You see...the thing is, I was kind of wondering I maybe...you'd like to um...go out with me sometime." After he finally got his words out, he looked straight into my eyes for some sort of response. I didn't see any harm in going out for drinks with him, I had nothing against the guy and he had been nothing but nice to me in the brief moments  I had spent with him.

"Yes." I told him. The ends of his smile turned up towards his cheeks, as I relaxed a bit more in his company.

"Are you sure?" I nodded back at him, as he stood up pulling me into a hug. "Great! So where is your favourite place to go here?"

"I have no idea being new to the area." He sympathetically smiled at me, pulling out his phone.

"Don't worry, I'll find something perfect." He told me.