Dean Ambrose for livechangeisgood

Tonight I was making my debut in the WWE in a mixed gender tag team match with a guy called Dean Ambrose. I had to admit I had never even heard of him before, let alone wrestled with him. I had been asking around all day about him, and it wasn't looking good. There were a few good pointers made, but the majority were all just telling me to watch my back and keep my self control. I had watched a few videos of him, and his character was certainly unique to say the least.

I tightened up my laces to my boots, walking around to the backstage area where my tag team partner was waiting for me. "Dean." He said to me, offering me a high five. I slapped his hand uncomfortably.

"I'm Anel." I politely said to him. He grabbed a bottle of water, pouring it down himself. I looked at him in shock as he shook his dripping hair, pulling his drenched vest back. "Okay." I said awkwardly.

"Oh don't worry, this is just how I like to get ready for a match." I nervously giggled at him. "It's your debut tonight isn't it?" I nodded. "Well it's an honour to accompany you in your debut."

"I'm glad to hear it." We stood together for a short while, waiting for our call. "Who are our opponents tonight?" I asked Dean. He looked down at me smiling.

"Baron Corbin and Alexa Bliss. Two tough people, but we've got this sorted." I watched as the curtain opened, and the two wrestlers walked in. "Speak about the devil's." Dean whispered into my ear making me snigger.

"Good luck tonight Anel, you're going to need it." Alexa smiled smugly over at me.

"You're not needed here, we'll demolish that horrible face of yours."

"Hey, don't speak about the lady like that." Dean stepped in front of me, squaring up to Baron who quickly carried on through the room out into the ring.

"Thanks," I whispered as he turned around nudging my shoulder. We were counted down from three, and then walked out to the ring to Dean's theme. The crowd cheered as we walked down the ring, however I could hear a few mutters questioning who I was.

"And their opponents, from Cincinnati Ohio, weighing 225 pounds, Dean Ambrose! And making her debut in the WWE, Anel!" The crowd's noise got a bit louder as we climbed into the ring.

"I'll start." Dean told me, as I climbed out of the ring, only for him to tap my shoulder to get my attention. Across the ring Alexa stood firmly in the ring, refusing to budge, beckoning me to get in the ring. "You've got this." He told me as we swapped positions. I grabbed hold of the ropes stepping back in, when I felt Dean's hand on top of mine. I smiled to myself, hiding it so he wouldn't see, grabbing Alexa as the bell rang, locking up with her, tussling around in the ring for the advantage over her.

The two of us were definitely tough, neither of us refusing to give in, but after five minutes of going full throttle at each other we were both beginning to tire. I looked over at Dean as I pulled myself up. "Come on Anel, tag me in." I looked into his blue eyes as he looked at me, holding his hand out for me to tap. I crawled forwards getting him with my hand, crawling out of the ring.

I sorted myself out, regaining my breath as Dean wrestled Baron making it look like the easiest thing in the world. His muscles flexed effortlessly, his giant smile because he was doing what he loved making me swoon. I had to admit the stories I had heard gave a very false representation of the Lunatic Fringe. He had made me feel on top of the world out in that ring, not a single ounce of his being making me apprehensive or scared. "Lets go Dean." I yelled as he hooked Baron under the arms, dropping him down into a Dirty Deeds. I quickly reacted to Alexa stepping into the ring, hitting her with a Dirty Deeds too.

"Pin her." Dean told me as he pinned Baron. We hooked our arms under both of our opponents legs, as the referee hit the mat three times.

"Here are your winners, Abel and Dean Ambrose!" We both jumped up as Dean pulled me into a tight hug, lightly picking me up of my feet. The referee raised our hands as we high fived in the ring.

"You smashed it. You're gonna go far here Anel." I grinned happily over at him as we stepped out of the ring together, walking backstage, laughing with each other. We got out of the gorilla post and through the holding room. Dean pulled me into one last hug as we separated to go to our locker rooms and get changed. "See you around Anel."

"Yeah, I'll catch you later." I replied, a massive smile on my face, satisfied with my debut and my newly found friendship with Dean.