Chris Jericho for 1D_Luver_13Xx

I have yet another new book out if you could all be so kind to check it out please.

Also, please nominate this book in the Fanfiction Awards it would mean the world to me as I know the hard work I put into this book is appreciated. Thankyou to those of you who already have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris sat beside me in his dressing room, his guitar on his lap as he played with the curls in my hair. My hand rested on my baby bump as music played around us as the band were preparing for their gig this evening. I scrolled through my phone looking at random things when I felt Chris kiss my cheek. I looked up over at him as he grinned at me. "What?"

"Can't a guy kiss his gorgeous wife?" I laughed at him as he wrapped his arm around me. The door opened as Rich walked in.

"Guys we're on." The rest of the band got up and sorted themselves out whilst Chris stayed sitting down looking at me.

"Were you listening to Rich?" I asked looking into his eyes, as he looked into my light blue ones.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do with you."

"Chris!" I exclaimed hitting his arm.

"No, not like that Anna, you're pregnant you need to be looked after." I shook my head in disagreement.

"I can look after myself." I objected. I ran a hand through my hair, and then placed it on Chris' thigh.

"No you can't, because that's my job and when I'm out on that stage I can't do that." Everyone else left the room to head over to the stage.

"In that case then why don't I stand in the crowd so you can keep an eye on me whilst I cheer you on?" I asked him. He thought about the idea for a short while.

"Fine, but make sure the fans are careful around you." He warned. I nodded as he grabbed my hand and led me to where security where so they could take me into the crowd. Chris turned me around kissing me and my belly before walking off to go centre stage.

I was walked down to the right hand side of the stage where it was a bit quieter, as the guard went off to notify Chris where I was. A few of the fans come over and spoke to me whilst they set up the last few pieces before the band came out. I was as kind as I always was to the people who supported my husband in what he did, a few people congratulating me on my pregnancy.

Fozzy eventually came onto the stage, Chris' eyes instantly searching for mine. When he found them he blew me a quick kiss then proceeded to walk to his microphone. "He's the cutest," one of the fans whispered in my ear.

 "Good evening!" He shouted making all the fans scream. I clapped too as they started their first song. The whole set was as amazing as ever. Every so often Chris would look over at me grinning. I'd wave back giving him a thumbs up so he knew everything was fine.

The lights dimmed as Chris stepped back up to the microphone. "Alright so this is our last song of the night, Lights Go Out, and I dedicate it to my stunning wife Anna who loves this song nearly as much as I love her. She's such a blessing in my life, and now we are having our own little baby." I smiled over at him, slightly shy of the attention I was getting. I shook my head over at him to stop, which luckily he did. The instruments started playing as the crowd started focusing on Fozzy.

"Why is he even with her, she's like twenty years younger then him. I bet he's only with her because she's Randy's sister." I turned round to where the voice was coming from as they looked at me noticing I'd heard. "Oh Anna I'm sorry I didn't know you were there." I felt the anger bubble inside of me as I felt a few tears rise to the surface. Before I knew how to respond I ran out of the theatre and back to Chris' dressing room. I was praying he didn't notice whilst he sang my song. I sat down on the couch falling into a ball as I bawled my eyes out, the harsh words she said replaying in my head.

I heard the rest of the concert from backstage as the band left the stage. I tried to dry my eyes and compose myself before Chris got in. "Anna? Anna?" The door opened and Chris burst in running over to me. "What happened?" I went to speak but nothing came out. "Have you been crying?" I shook my head defiantly. "Don't lie to me."

"It just got a bit too much out there." I sighed placing my head into my hands as Chris placed a hand on my lower back.

"Was it the song and what I said. If I'd have known it would upset you I never would have said anything." I shook my head.

"No that was really sweet of you. Just after you said that a few of the fans decided to moan about me, not knowing I was in front of them." I tried so hard not to cry again, their words still hurting me.

"What did they say?" He calmy whispered.

"That I'm too young for you, and that we're only together through Randy. I know it isn't much but I'm so hormonal right now it stung." Chris kissed the top of my head, raising it upwards placing his hand under my chin. He grabbed both sides of my face planting a sweet kiss on my lips.

"The fans are only jealous love, we're happy and that is all that matters, yeah it's pretty cool knowing I pulled myself a stunning student but that doesn't make me love you any less, and certainly not because your surname just so happens to be Orton. Always remember there is a reason I am having a baby with you, and that is because I love you." I kissed him once again as he pulled me into a hug on the seat.

"I love you loads Jericho," I whispered in his ear as he placed a hand on my bump. A couple of seconds later I felt an impact on my stomach causing me to jump. I looked up at Chris who was looking down at me. "Did you feel that?" He nodded. "I think that was our little one saying hello." I said. Chris kissed my cheek pulling me into him further.