Dean Ambrose for BooYouWhooore_

"MJ!" I turned around and saw Dean running up to me as I walked out of our shared locker room. I stopped as he came up to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek quickly, still making me smile after three years. "Guess what?" I didn't know what I was guessing for, so I just stood there in silence. As did Dean.

"I don't know Dean." I replied after we stood there in a silence for quite a while.

"Night of Champions, me and you are tag teaming together, against Rusev and Summer Rae." I squealed jumping into his arms. We had been with the company for nearly three years and we hadn't never worked together. We had been persuading Hunter for quite a long time to give us a chance, but only now he was actually going to do it. "We've got a segment to do before it too." I kissed his lips, quite hard.

"I can't believe this is happening at last Dean." I giggled. He twirled me around under his arm.

"Neither can I princess, neither can I."

Throughout the day, Dean and I practiced for our promo, rehearsing constantly in the hope that if we did well, we would be given the opportunity to work with each other again. We were given the task of showing Summer who real women were. Dean had to show me off, which he wasn't complaining about. We

The time came for us to cut our promo, allowing the audience to know of our upcoming match in 3 weeks time. We were backstage sat on two boxes, holding hands and stating into each other's eyes. "So, Night of Champions, you and me babe. Night of Champions, I show Summer Rae, the phony what a real American woman is. Tonight I will honour my girl Lana, honour my man, and crush Summer with my unstable side. You want to fight? Here I am."

I pushed the camera towards Dean. "Some girls are classless, tasteless, fakes, and Summer, you are one of them! You think Rusev will save you, well not tonight, when I dirty deeds his skull, and he forgets who you are, maybe you might learn that wrestling is what gets you somewhere in the WWE, not boobs." I could see Dean was getting quite worked up over it, even though it was a storyline.

"I hope your scared, cause you should be. There is a reason I actually have matches. Your a sideman, you're nothing, you're dating Rusev, and that in itself speaks volumes." I made sure to retain eye contact with the camera at all times.

"In the words of our brother, we will hit hard, and you can believe that." The camera cut as me and Dean walked back to our changing rooms. "That was so good MJ." We unlocked the door, and sat down with each other.

"I'm just so excited now. I wanna go now, I want to smash Summer and go out into the crowd with you by my side." I jumped up and down in my seat, as I played with Dean's hand.

"Calm down sweet, all in good time. Be patient, we've got to toy with them for a little bit longer." We both had evil smirks on our faces, thinking about how we could wipe the smugness off of Summer and Rusev.

"I can't wait for Night of Champions." I whispered, pulling him close to me.

"I can't wait either princess. Me and you." I kissed him softly, as I felt passion coming from him.

"Me and you Dean." I agreed. We kissed again, as he picked me up and sat me in his lap.

"Oh. And Roman." He whispered making us both laugh.

"And Roman." I said, snuggling into my boyfriend, tired, dreaming of Night of Champions.