Zack Ryder for BrittneyCrowson

Tonight was one of the most exciting nights of my life. Although I had wrestled so many matches before, this one was special, it was a mixed tag team match, and I was beyond excited. My partner was Zack, a long time friend, who I was extremely close to. We were against Enzo and Carmella, who were debuting from NXT. No matter the result, I couldn't wait to get started and fight alongside Zack. "Brittney!" I turned round and saw Zack with his 'WWWYKI' headband, and a Hype Bros shirt on. "Think fast." He threw something at me, and I instinctively caught it. I opened it up, and it was a crop top version of the one he was wearing.

"Wow, thanks Zack. I'm definitely gonna rock this little number tonight." I put it on over my best, making us both chuckle. "Woo woo woo, you know it." I pumped my fist in the air.

"Perfect Britt. I'm so excited for tonight." I could see the smile on his face, as it reflected into mine.

"So am I." I squealed. I gave him a hug, before I got called over to do a meet and greet with a few of my fans. Zack rubbed his hands as he walked away, as the smile was still all over my face.

"Introducing, the team of Zack Ryder, and Brittney." It was time. Our moment. We both were so giddy and pumped to get the match going and support each other. We had a system written out and we knew he had to nail it to have a real chance of winning. We jumped onto the apron, as we fist pumped, and I got in position to start the match.

"Here are your winners, Zack Ryder, and Brittney." Zack's Rough Ryder had picked up the win for us, as we celebrated with each other. It was an amazing moment to be a part of, especially with such a close friend of mine. Zack was hyper, and I made no attempt to calm him down. I would've gotten nowhere. I walked off, making Zack quickly follow.

"Brittney, wait up yeah." I stopped as I saw him jumping up and down alongside me. "Buzzing!" He screamed hitting the hands of the fans who were practically climbing over the barricade.

"Calm down a bit." I urged, before he did something he'd regret.

"I can't calm down, I'm a Hype Brother." I walked off without him, just in case he did something stupid, which wouldn't surprise me at all, knowing Zack. I walked up the ramp, taking on last look at Zack with the fans.

"Do you like Brittney?" I heard a fan ask him.

"Yeah I do, and I'm gonna tell her backstage." Zack must've thought I didn't hear, but I heard every word, and had to resist the urge to hurry him backstage so he could tell me. Everything.

I sat on a crate, swinging my legs in glee. I got a few stares, but I didn't care, I was too excited. Zack came backstage, dripping in sweat, with a mark of lipstick on his cheek from one of the fans.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you?" My tummy fluttered, but I remained calm, despite knowing what was just about to happen. I really had to resist smiling and jumping into his arms.

"Oh, you did?" I asked sweetly. Zack sat beside me, with a close proximity between the two of us.

"Yeah I did actually." I nodded my head, slightly unsure as to what to say in reply to him. "I'm just going to come out and say it. Promise me, what I'm about to say won't change anything, and that you and me will be the best of friends no matter what."

"I promise Zack, you're worrying me now." I played along with him, as I saw the hurt in his eyes.

"It's not worrying I promise. I just like you Brittney, and I didn't want to say because I was scared to risk our friendship. I mean I know you probably don't like a loser like me, but I just wanted to get it off my chest."

"Stop Zack. It's fine. I really like you too Zack." He pulled me into a hug, as we blocked everyone out of our own little world. "By the way, I heard what you said to the fans outside. I knew what you were gonna say." He shock gasped.

"I can't believe you Britt. Anyways, a more important question. Will you be my girlfriend?" I couldn't believe my luck, I didn't realise that he would make things official so soon.

"Of course I will Zack." I said. He cupped my face, as he kissed me, lightly tugging my lip, as we shared our first kiss as a couple.