Simon Gotch for CrazyAce49

I studied the effect my match against Nikki had on my body. My red Mohawk was a bit flat, but nothing I couldn't resolve. My jeans had rolled up slightly, but I got the win so it didn't matter.

My older brother Baron had kept hold of all of my bags, like he always did, so I needed to go and find him to get it and get changed out of my sweaty gear.

I went first to his changing room, where I found Simon, Apollo and Aidan. I peered in quickly hoping they wouldn't see me. "Katie!" I turned around to see Apollo smiling over at me with his pearly white teeth. "What are you doing over here girl?"

"I'm just looking for Baron, but he isn't here so I'll come back later." I went to leave quickly but Aidan called me back.

"He'll be back in about five minutes, you can stay here." I felt obliged to sit in with three of them whilst I waited. I'd never really spoken to any of them before, so I tried to look around the room, avoiding eye contact with them all. None of us dared speak to each other, I expect they were regretting inviting me in, I had no clue what to say to any of them. For the duration of my time in the changing room I could feel a certain Simon Gotch staring at me. I had no clue why, if anything he was making me feel nervous and uncomfortable.

"Katie?" We all looked up seeing Baron walk in. He looked at me questionably for a moment before realising why I was there. I jumped up desperate for him to give me my bag so I could get out of there. "You want your bag right?" I nodded as he picked it up chucking it at me.

"Cheers." I walked out turning around and smiling at Baron. Simon was still looking up at me, I couldn't exactly tell what he was thinking, his expression was a difficult one. I lightly smiled at him , walking away confused by what exactly was going on.

Throughout the week I coincidentally kept seeing Simon around, he wasn't always with Aidan, but that didn't matter he would always look at me, but when I would spot him he'd shy away pretending to be in deep conversation with anyone close to him. I knew eventually I would have to ask him what was going on, but I'd try and put it off. Tonight me and Baron were teaming together for the very first time. We were both beyond excited, and the match would be a good way to distract myself.

"What's Simon like?" We were walking down to the call room for the match when my mind wondered back to Simon. I didn't know if him and Baron were close or if Baron knew something about him that I should maybe know.

"Why, do you like him?" I shoved him over in disgust. "Katie likes Simon," he sung skipping alongside me. I'd hardly spoken to the man to know anything about him; I couldn't possibly make any sort of judgment on him yet.

"No! He's just, I don't know why, but he seems to be always staring at me whenever I'm near, and I've hardly seen him around before, but now I see him everywhere."

"Well you are a beautiful girl, just like your brother, so maybe he just likes you but he's too shy to tell you." Suddenly it all almost fell into place, of course you wouldn't just stare at someone unless there was something going on. But, I could never be totally sure that that was the reasoning.

"I doubt it." Baron looked at me funny, shaking his head at me. I nudged his shoulder making him wobble, loosing his balance.

"Alright, let's go." We high fived making our way to the ring. 

We won easily, I had never had so much fun in a wrestling ring then I had tonight, but being with Baron made it extra special. We got backstage, both incredibly happy as we were congratulated by many of the talent nearby. Baron left to go and get a shower so I went down to catering to grab a bite to eat.

"Katie!" I turned around and saw none other then Simon running over to me. I stopped, annoyed that I couldn't go eat. "That was a great match." I didn't really know what to say to him to be honest, of course I would thank him, but I didn't know any other way to make conversation.

"Thanks." I stood awkwardly, fiddling with a bit of thread hanging from my sleeve of my top. My angel wings tattoo was visible on my back through my top. The atmosphere was strange as I looked to Simon for a topic of conversation. I scanned the corridor looking around when to hands landed on either side of my face. Before I could do anything Simon stepped forward placing a kiss on my lips. His lips locked perfectly with mine; something about the kiss felt right. I started to settle and placed my hands on his hips. I could feel his goofy smile against my face, as he pulled away smiling like a little kid.

"So," even after the kiss the two of us had no idea what to say.

"What's wrong with us?" Simon looked straight into my eyes laughing. His eyes captured me like a photograph, the way the light fell perfectly on them making them shine. "We've just kissed and now we can't even string a few words together to say."

"Maybe because I'm so infatuated and intrigued by you I have no idea what to say." My brushed my hair behind my ear to use my hand to try and hide my blush.

"You don't know me though Gotch."

"Yeah, but I'd like to get to know you Corbin because you are one crazy ass woman who makes me awestruck and weak at the knees." I pecked the side of his cheek grabbing hold of his rather big hand. "Never mind you're a little bit quirky." He pointed to my arms, showing he meant my sleeves of tattoos going down both my arms. I had many clock tattoos just like my brother.

I pointed my tongue at him, flashing my piercing. "You've got your tongue pierced! This just gets better." I laughed at him, as he poked his tongue out at me.

"I'm hungry so lets go eat." I pulled him towards catering as we both laughed getting multiple funny looks.

A/N - I will be closing the requests again tomorrow, so if you would like a request be sure to inbox me quick before they shut. This one is for someone who requested a TNA one shot but the book was lost so I have made them a WWE one shot instead :)

I've also updated the list of one shots to do, so if yours is not on the list message me and let me know.

I'm loving that so many of you are requesting another one shot too, I'm so glad you all liked your first ones so much.

I've messaged some of you about one shots as well, so please check if I have messaged you or not :)