~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later we are pulling up at Avi's parents. "Ok guys, we're here. I'll get them if you get the bags." I say to Avi. He nods and we get out. Right as I get Skylar out I see Shelley come outside. "Go see Mimi." I say while setting Skylar on the ground. She runs over and I finish unbuckling Greyson. "Thanks again for watching them mom." Avi says while hugging her. "Why it's no problem at all. Your father and I love having them around." I look at my phone and see it is already 12:30. "We really should get going our appointment's at 1." I tell Shelley. 'Alright. You to have fun on tour and be safe." She says while hugging the 2 of us. I quickly kiss the twins before heading out to the car.

During the car ride Avi and I talk about names we like. Right now we're deciding between Aralynn Willow or Taylor Grace if it's a girl and Michael Benjamin or Colton Benjamin if it's a boy. Personally I'm leaning towards Taylor Grace and Colton Benjamin but Avi is dead set on Aralynn Willow and Michael Benjamin. "Why don't we do it this way. What do you think it is?" Avi asks. "Ummm,  I have strong feeling its a boy." I tell him while rubbing my bump. "Well I think it's another girl. So what if your boy name is the one we use if its a boy and we use my girl name if it's a girl." I nod. "I like that idea." "Well good because we're here." "Yay! Let's go." I quickly get out of the car and we head inside. I check in at the reception desk before going to sit in the waiting room. While sitting there Avi and I start talking about the next 2 months. "Do you think the twins are going to be ok with out us? I hate not being able to see them." "They'll be fine. Plus we can face time and call them when ever." He says while rubbing my back. "Your right. They'll be fine." "Kirstin Kaplan?" The nurse calls. We get up and head to the exam room. "Hello Kirstie and Avi. How's baby number three doing?" The doctor asks when she comes into the room. "They're doing good." I say while sitting back on the chair. "o you want to find out the gender right?" Avi and I both nod. "Yes please." "Alright the lets get started." She squirts the gel on my stomach and rubs the wand over it.

"Well it looks like your having.........."

I was going to end it there but since I love yall I'm making this chapter longer than normal.

"I can't believe it! I'm so excited." I say as we get in the car. After the ultra sound Avi and I came up with a cute way to tell everyone one tour what the baby is. We bought my a t-shirt saying, so I'm going to put it on when we go over the last little choreography before leaving tonight. "I know I'm excited too." Avi says while placing one of his hands on my bump.

When we pull up at the studio Avi takes our bags over to load on the bus and I head inside to change my shirt. Once I have it on I get a text from Avi saying everyone is on stage waiting to go over everything. I quickly stick my other shirt in my bag before speed walking to the stage. "Hey guys sorry. Baby Kaplan was playing soccer with my bladder." I say while getting my mic. "It's no problem." Esther says. I go out on stage and we get ready to go over the last bit of choreography in Daft punk. Before we can start I head Esther squeal. I smile knowing she sees my shirt. "Ahh, your shirt!!" She says while pulling me into a hug. "Let me read it." Mitch says. Soon everyone is over reading my shirt.

"It's another girl!" Kevin yells

"It's another girl!" Kevin yells. "Yup. In about 5 months we will be welcoming Aralynn Willow Kaplan to the world." Everyone cheers and we all join in on a group hug.

After all the excitement calms down we spend the next hour going over the dance. "I think yall have it. Now lets get on the road." Esther says. We all grab our stuff before heading towards the bus. "Avi, Kirstie wait. I want you 2 to meet Gigi. She is going to be Avi's nurse while we're on tour." Esther says while a short red head girl walks over. "It's nice to meet you too." She says while shaking our hands. "It's nice to meet you too, Gigi." Avi says. "Well I'm going to go show her which bus she's on. See yall in a few." With that Esther and Gigi walk off. When Avi and I get on the bus I notice a certain blonde friend of mine sitting there. "Tori! Are you coming with us?" I ask excitedly. "Sure am! Mr. K.O here wouldn't let me stay home." She says while 'glaring' at him. "I hope what trouble the boys know there in. 3 pregnant woman on the same bus." I say while laughing. "Bet they didn't think that through." Tori says while laughing. Just then I let out an unexpected yawn. "I think I'm going to crash on the couch if you need me." I say while laying down. It doesn't take long for me to completely fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope yall liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall💚

Hannah