Tears of the forgotten

Jack's POV

Jack lay in his bed at the hospital. The man, Mark, that came just a couple days ago, never came again. Sean stared at the ceiling for hours, wishing for his memories to be back. Wishing to be out of the hospital to find out who Mark was. Jack looked at a phone next to him, he grabbed and looked at it. This must be my phone he thought.
He turned it on and the lock screen was markiplier at a recording studio making a silly face.
He stared at it for a moment then unlocked it. He looked at the wallpaper and it was him and Mark.
Sean shook his head and looked at an app. It was called Instagram. He opened the app and looked.
He saw a picture that Markiplier posted and it read 'a couple days ago I went and saw Jack at the hospital... His words still echo in my mind... "I'm... Sorry sir... But who are you?" It hurts me to think that he doesn't remember me. I can't even look at my phone anymore without seeing a picture of him.' Jack shut off his phone and held back tears, he slammed his phone on the table. Jack needed to make... His friend... Best friend?... No... Something more important, well whoever Mark was to him he needed to make sure he was okay. But first he needed to leave the hospital, he was in too much pain to leave so soon.
" just hang in there Mark... I'm coming..." He whispered to himself and closed his eyes.