A week Later

-Jack's POV-     

Jack stared at the uploading screen. He just got done with recording. He sighed as he watched it upload slowly. He brushed his finger through his hair. "UGH MARK I WISH YOU WOULD VISIT SOONER!" Jack yelled.

Mark had said he would visit a month after comic con, it has only been a week. Jack looked at the shelf behind him and looked at everything on it.

He sighed as he saw a little blue haired Markiplier pop figure next to Jack's pop figure. Jack wanted to tell Mark of how he felt but he was scared. "What if Mark hates me after i tell him?" Jack asked himself.

His phone went off. He looked, it was a notification that Mark had uploaded a video then tweeted about it. Jack, of course, tapped the video and watched it. He smiled the whole time. "What a dork." He said aloud. He went to twitter and tweeted. 'Just Got finished watching some weirdo named Markiplier.' His phone instantly blew up with notifications. Mark replied to his tweet with, 'Ha ha. That DORK would be me.' Jack laughed and answered. 'Oh. The Dork is also a idiot.' Jack smiled. Mark replied. 'Shut up you douche.' Jack rolled his eyes smiling and answered. 'hey! I'm no longer your friend!' Mark instantly tweeted back. 'HEY! I'm sworry.' Jack chuckled. 'Ok i forgive you, asshole.' Mark answered. 'YAY!' 

Jack laughed even more. "What a dork." He shut off his phone and set it on his desk. He got up and went into the kitchen and made a sandwich. He had his mind on Mark. All the time now. He loved that crazy man.

Sorry for the short chapter! Tysm for 100 views!!! Leave some ideas down below or message me.

Maybe your idea will be in a chapter :p