Back Home

Jack's Pov

Jack stared out of the window of the plane as they were just reaching Ireland. Jack missed Mark already. Even as he got on he plane he started to miss him. "Don't worry. He will visit you. Anyways you've done this many times why is it so different now?" He whispered to himself. Jack couldn't stop thinking about the red headed man.

---------Time skip to Plane Landing----------

Jack got off the plane and grabbed his luggage. He walked to his car that was parked in the parking lot. He packed his stuff into his trunk and got in the car. He started the car and turned on the radio. Jack sighed as he started driving towards his home.

Jack walked into his home and packed away his things. He noticed the box that the girl, Lucy had given him. "I guess i should make a video." Jack had gotten some gifts and decided to make a video of unboxing his fans gifts to him. He set up the camera and got everything ready. "All set. Let's get started." He presses the record button.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! My name is jacksepticeye and, TODAY, we are going to unbox some of your gifts from comic con. Yay! I love seeing the gifts you give me, they are so cool!" Jack starts unboxing.

So far he had gotten a sam plushie. A hand-made cup. Him as a pop figurine and undertale items.

He smiled. "Ok last one is this small box that a girl named Lucy had given me. Lets open it." 

Jack slowly started to unbox it.

Inside was...

HAHA! Cliff hanger. So hope you guys did enjoy! Have a great  day!