Fan meet up

Jack's Pov

Jack walked into the building and was greeted by some new faces. A couple girls had started fangirling when they saw him and Mark standing next to each other.  Jack smiled and and signed their t-shirts and took a picture. Mark was being his goofy self. "Turn your feet backwards."A girl requested. Mark chuckled and did as they asked. Felix had snuck up behind Jack. "BOO!" Jack screamed and fell over, Mark caught him. Jack blushed dark red but quickly hid it. "T-Thanks mark. I owe you." He said trying his best not to stutter. One of the girls had fainted.

"Omg. Septiplier away!" The other girl laughed. Felix was practically dying. Jack elbowed him in the side and growled. "You asshole!" 

"Aw, Jack didn't you enjoy being caught by your love?" Felix said while laughing. Jack growled and lifted a fist. He felt mark grab his wrist. "Jack, calm down it was a joke." Jack sighed as Mark let go of his wrist and put his fist down. "It wasn't very funny. If Mark wasn't there i could've hit my head or something." Jack said angrily, he blushed as he remembered. Jack shoved his hands into his pockets and walked off. 

"Why come i blush now whenever mark touches me? Get yourself together you got a show to put on. Ignore whatever it is your feeling. Act normal!" He whispered to himself. He heard footsteps behind him. Jack turned around and looked. It was Mark. 

"Hey Jack!" Mark called. He walked over. "J-Jack... i-" The conversation was cut short as fans swarmed in. Mark and Jack sighed and hurried to their booths. 

"Hi! My name is Lucy. I'm a real big fan of yours!" A blonde girl said to Jack. Jack smiled warmly. "Hi, Lucy. I'm happy to meet you." Jack said to her. Lucy held out a small package. "What's this?" Asked Sean. "A gift. Open it when you get home." She smiled brightly. 

He signed Lucy's shirt and took a couple pictures.

Hope you guys liked this. I  worked really hard on this chapter.