Lunch

Mark's Pov

Mark was looking out the window in the car, on the way to go eat lunch. "Where do you guys wanna eat?" Jack asked. Mark thought, Where do i wanna go eat? Chiptole? Subway? McDonalds?

"Let's go to Burger king!" Felix said. Mark shrugged and looked at Jack. His bright blue eyes were like a ocean, a very beautiful ocean... wait. Why was he thinking this? Mark shook it off. "Sounds good." Mark said as his stomach growled. Felix started laughing. "I think your stomach agrees!" He said while laughing."HEY!" Mark laughed.

After a couple more minutes of driving they arrived at burger king. They got out of the car and walked inside. They ordered their food and sat down in a booth, Mark slid in next to Jack.

"Oh! I see what's happening." Felix smirked. "Huh?" Jack and Mark asked at the same time. "Why don't you two just fuck already?!" Felix said. Mark and Jack slightly gasped. Mark noticed jack's face turned bright red. Mark realized he was blushing too. Mark and Jack started laughing to hide their blush. "Very funny, Felix!" Felix sighed and laughed a little.

They finished their meal in a couple minutes and walked out of burger king and got back in the car, Jack started to head back. Mark rolled down the window and put his hand out. Jack looked and Mark and smiled. Mark smiled back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok was this good? Please tell me. I hope you guys enjoyed. I had fun writing this.