Feelings

Jack sighed as he packed up his stuff. It was the end of comic con and that meant going home to Ireland, away from Mark. Jack, of course, didn't want to leave his best friend behind. Jack finished up packing and got ready for his last night in the hotel. Then he heard a knock on the Door. "Huh? Come in." He said as the door handle turned. It was Mark.

"Hey, Jack. Is it ok if i stay the night here?" Mark asked. Jack sighed and looked at Mark. "Sure. You can take the bed and i will take the couch." Jack replied. "Ok. I'm gonna get in the shower. I will be out in a bit." Mark said and walked into the bathroom closing the door. Jack heard the shower turn on.

Jack sighed and sat on the sofa and watched T.V for a bit. He got up as he heard the shower turn off. Jack went to the bed and grabbed a pillow. Mark came out and dried his hair. Jack felt weird and realized what was happening, he quickly put the pillow over his "Area". He felt himself blushing. Mark looked at him while drying his hair. "What's up with you?" Mark asked suspiciously. "Um. N-nothing!" Jack quickly replied before quickly sitting down on the sofa and putting the blanket around him and laying down.

Why do i feel this way? Jack thought. Do i like him? what is happening? Jack shook it off and continued to watch T.V. Mark laid down and watched T.V also. Jack started to see dark, the last thing he saw was Mark looking at him. Soon sleep fell over him.

Ok, This is probably my favorite chapter. I started laughing when i typed "Area" LOL. Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as  did! See ya in the next chapter.