Gaming Together

Mark's POV

Mark went to his desk and put on his headphones. He had watched Jack's video where he opened his gifts from Comic Con over and over again. Jack's smile was priceless. 

He was about to do a video with jack. Slither.io of course. Just Mark and him. His phone went off. Mark looked at his phone that was sitting on the desk. 'You ready to record?' Jack texted him. 'Yup!' He replied. They started the call. "Heyo!" Jack said. "Hullo Frand." Mark replied. "Let's get started, Markimoo." Jack said. Huh? Did he just call him markimoo, off camera? "Y-yeah!" Mark stuttered slightly, he prayed jack didn't notice. "Well, what you waiting for you big oaf?" Jack said laughing. "Oh shut up!" Mark laughed.

He hit the record button. "Hello everybody. My name is Markiplier! And today we are playing Slither.io with Jackaboy here."He smiled. Jack giggled like he usually does and answered "Yup! LETS START!" He yelled. "Your going down." Mark said happily. Jack laughed. "Good luck. IMMA A BOSS!" Jack yelled. They typed in their usernames for their Slither.io name. Mark was 'Little Biscut' and Jack's was 'Booper dooper'. They pressed play and began. 

"AHHH FUCK!!" Mark yelled as he ran into a small snake. They played for awhile. They ended the video.

"So, Mark, when are you coming to Ireland? IM SO LONELY!" Jack pouted. "In a week you cu- Dork." Mark blushed. He noticed that the camera was on. "Um.. M-Mark? why are you blushing and what were you going to say?" Jack asked suspiciously. "I. Um. Oh gotta go! Chica probably needs to go outside. Ha ha." Mark quickly ended the call. "That was close..." He almost said cute dork. That would've given it away that he liked Jack.

"Why can't i tell him? Gah. I need to. He needs to know." Mark said to himself. He started editing the video. He uploaded it and sighed. "I love you Jack... i hope you love me too.." Mark whispered and put his head into his hands. "Why can't i man up and do this?" He decided to go for a walk to keep his mind off it. 

He goes for a walk with Chica. He walked for awhile. "Chica, girl, i wish i could tell Jack my feelings... i'm just so scared," He laughed. "I have no idea why i'm talking to you. Your only a dog." he sighed as he turns around and starts to walk back to his house.

Longest chapter yet! Hope you guys liked dis. I have some few ideas in mind that i could do for future chapters.