Spotted

(A/N): Holy crap it's been freaking forever since I updated this story!!! I'm incredibly sorry about that but hopefully I'll get better at updating more lol

----------

We were at the halfway point of tour and I was exhausted. I just trudged around like a sloth. Being on this bus for most of the week was taking a toll on my exercise routine and I could feel it. This is so much more exhausting than my softball weeks. At least then we have a few days off.  "Good morning Baby!" Lauren popped up beside me and placed a kiss on my forehead. I mumbled something resembling a good morning before falling out on the couch and drifting in to a peaceful sleep.

----------

I was awoken a few hours later by the sound of Lauren's raspy voice lightly singing the words to a song I didn't know. I quietly stood up and walked up behind her while wrapping my arms around her and placing a kiss on the back of her neck. "Hey baby, what are you doing?" She relaxed in my arms as she dried her hands off on a towel near the sink. "Just washing up the few dishes we've used the last few days. Did you have a nice nap?"

"I did actually, You should've woken me so I could eat lunch with you and the girls though."

"I know you're tired and I wanted you to rest up. It's not very often that we get a four day break between shows. It sucks that our show got cancelled tonight due to the weather."

"I know baby. What was that song you were singing a few minutes ago?"

"Just something i'm working on. You'll find out about it later."

She grabbed her cup of tea and moved over to lean against the table as I walked around her to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. "Where are the girls at?" I walked over and stood in front of her. "They went to stock up on groceries for the next week or so." I moved a little closer and grabbed her cup out of her hands and set it behind her. "Since we're alone, it's ok if I do this?" I picked her up and sat her on the table before she could answer and placed my lips on hers.

She ran her hands threw my hair and pulled me in closer while deepening the kiss. I slowly ran my hands up her thighs and settled them on her hip as I slowly started placing kisses down her jaw line. I was almost to her sweet spot on her neck when a loud clap of thunder sounded and I jumped causing her to bite my lip. "Fuck!!!" She was doubled over laughing as I rubbed my lip and pouted.

I heard the rain start hitting the roof of the bus and an idea popped in my head. I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the table and to the front of the bus. "Babe, what are you doing?" I opened the door of the bus and walked out in the rain. "(Y/N), come back inside. You're getting wet." I looked at her and smiled. "Come on baby, I want to do something with you." She looked at me and then up at the sky before releasing a sigh and walked out shutting the door behind her. "This better be good or i'm going to be pissed at you." I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my arms. "Dance with me?"

She didn't say anything so I slowly started singing the words to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran and swayed us lightly back and forth. I didn't think I was a good singer but she didn't care. I could see the love in her eyes as she looked at me, no trace of anger from making her come out in the rain remained.

After making it through the chorus, she pushed me up against the side of the bus and passionately kissed me. Her cold, wet hands moved under my shirt and started running up my sides as I closed my eyes and enjoyed her touch and kiss. A small moan slipped between my lips and she kissed me even harder if that's possible.

I had just moved my hands to rest on her butt when I heard the sound of someone talking. I opened my eyes and looked to the side. "Shit!!!" I grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her along side the bus before punching in the code for the bus door and going in. "Are you ok? What happened?" Lauren asked confused. "There were some fans outside and i'm 99.9% sure they just got a bunch of juicy pictures." I heard a list of profanities come from her as I went to the back and grabbed some towels to dry off with. God it was sexy when she cussed.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. I had no idea people were out there or I would've never suggested it." I threw my towel to the side and kissed her on the forehead as I began drying her hair for her. "It's ok, they were bound to find out eventually. That was a lot of fun, i've never done that with anyone." I smiled as I handed  her a towel to  finish drying off with as I fixed us both a cup of hot chocolate.

----------

The bus door opened as we cuddled on the couch after changing into some dry clothes. "Aww you guys are so cute!!!" Ally cooed when she seen us and then a concerned look took over her face. "Have you guys seen the pics yet?" We knew what she was talking about so I just nodded. "Yea, we seen them earlier. The fans seem to be taking it well, just curious as to who I am." The girls laughed and Lauren jumped up. "I have an idea!!!" I pulled her back into my arms as the girls turned their attention to her. "(Y/N) is a really good singer, so me and her could sing a song together at our next concert and that can be the way of introducing her to the fans." The girls all got really excited but I looked at them hesitantly. I don't think I can do that, I've never done anything like that before. Sure I sing every once in a while and I play piano a little...but in front of thousands of people?

I looked up at Lauren and I already knew that I would be singing with her, no questions. She had her lip stuck out like a little kid and pleading eyes. There's no way I could turn that face down. "I guess..." I didn't even get to finish as Lauren crashed her lips onto mine.