~#21~

"What job Kyungsoo!?" I screamed running after him. He ignored leaving the appartment. "Yoongi" I clenched my hair trying to figure out what the fuck just happened. I need coffee.

"He didnt tell me anything I swear I woke up and he was on the phone when he saw I was listening he left to go out" I gulped my coffee like it was the last one I was having.

"Mummy why are you angry at dad?" I sighed putting a smile on my face "im not we just had a little fall out" She nodded before returning to the piano.

"Yoongi what do I do. If this is what I think it is then im going to have to call quits. We have a child" I spoke ny thoughts as they flowed. Yoongi ruffled his hair clearly frustrated and tired "Minji you love him right" "of course I do but he promised Yoongi he promised last fucking night and I I dont know what to do"

My head started to hurt. The thought of Kyungsoo putting himself into danger hurt me but the fact that he would risk going back to jail made me feel sick.

"You know what?" I averted my gaze back to Yoongi waiting for his good idea to come out of his mouth "Call Jongdae. Ask him if he will look after Hyejin for a couple of days. Take Kyungsoo and get the fuck away somewhere. Talk him out of it" as soon as he finished I was on the phone to my beloved brother.

"Do you want to stay at uncles for a while?" Hyejins eyes lit up as she shook her head enthusiastically. Jongdae and Minseok always spoiled her rotten no wonder she was excited and to be honest so was I.

--x--

Its been an entire day now. Hyejin has been picked up by Jongdae and I miss her already but right now Im more worried as to why Kyungsoo still hasnt arrived since he stormed out this morning.

Yoongi left too so I was sitting bouncing my leg eyeing the door anxiously. I decided to give up and closed my eyes for a nap. Not too long passed when I woke up to noises coming from somewhere in the appartment.

I shot up running after the noise. I reached the source of the noise which was the bathroom and the content was kyungsoo. Shirt covered in blood lying on the floor. He stopped slowly turning the tap off and facing me.

I blinked not believing the sight. "Min I can" I put my hand up shuting him up "I dont fucking care I really dont honestly you know what go back and rot in jail I dont want you anywhere near me and my daughter Kyungsoo" I spat, even though tears were spillig from my eyes I prayed for my knees not to give in.

Kyungsoo looked hurt to be honest but I didnt care I was done. I turned on my heal heading to pack my bags. "Min stop" I ignored, the hallway seeming longer than usual. "MINJI FUCKING STOP I SAID" I stopped sharp as soon as I heard that tone. I didnt dare to turn though.

As I heard his footsteps nearing I felt scared for the first time in 5 years, weird thing was I kind of missed it. "For once would you listen to me" his tone was calm now and he was in front of me. What? How?

He grabbed my hands staring intently. "I had to do it" I scoffed shoving him aside. He though, had no intentions of letting me get away as he grabbed me back and pinned me to the wall. He held me in place until I stopped fighting him and just glared at him.

He crashed his lips onto mine taking me completely off guard my knees failed though Kyungsoo pulled me up again. The kiss was so full of need and hunger and just everything combined. It felt like time stopped.

We pulled apart breathing the only sound filling the hallway. "Will you listen to me now" He smirked for a split second before going back to his serious self.

I nodded my head telling him im listening "It was the last ever gig ever. Listen stop squirming I swear to you Min. I had to do it" he sounded sincere but I still didnt understand. I tried to get out of his grip failing once again. "He threatened me" He paused swallowing "he threatened to hurt you and Heyjin if I didnt do it Min"

Suddenly I felt panic rush over me. My child isnt with me what if shes in possible danger. "What if they get her" Kyungsoo pulled me into his arms "dont worry it's over I promise. We will go back to Seoul and live safely"

His words were sincere I knew it but I couldnt help feeling uneasy. "Come on are your bags packed?" I nodded. Getting my bag " were going to Jeju by the way" (yo just a disclaimer that idk much about korea I just know stuff from kdramas and all so ayy)

I smiled up at him and started to get excited. Ive never been to Jeju even though my father was from there. Now that I think about it its sad that Hyejin wont get to meet her grandparents.

Nonetheless I rushed to the bathroom to make myself look acceptable for the public eye.

When I was ready and set to go I grabbed my bag and rushed to Kyungsoo. He intertwined our hands and we set off.

Jeju here we come..

--X--

HIIIIIII EHEM HAPPY
KYUNGSOO DAY!
So I was wondering if yall would like to know what happened to minjis and jongdaes parents? If so let me know.
Also next chapter could include so kinky stuff sooo ;) ;)