~#12~

*Kyungsoo p.o.v* (aayy)

"Run away with me" those words spilled out my mouth as if it was nothing. I was desperate. I sent Minji a pleading look signalling for her to answer me. "Neo micheoseo?!" She exclaimed.

Maybe I was crazy. Maybe I was being selfish but I didn't want to leave her behind either by leaving the city or getting caught and getting thrown into jail I refuse to leave her side.

I took a steo towrds her and took her arm "jaebal I need you to come with me" I pleaded. She tried twisting herself out of my grip but that only made me tighten it. "Kyungsoo I cant just leave everything behind. My cousin came back from england Jongdae ju-" I interruoted her by pressing my lips on hers.

She was slow to respond but soon she pulled herself closer to me. I separated and leaned my forehead on hers. "I'll miss you"
I let her go and turned on my heal making my way to the door.

"Yah" Something came in contact with my head and I hissed. I turned my attention to Min who had tears running down her cheecks. "Ani ANIYO YOURE NOT LEAVING ME" She squeled. I stompped over to her and fiercely grabbed her arms.

She stared up at me with a mix of fear and desperation in her eyes. "Kyungsoo don't leave me" she hiccupped again. Groaning I pulled her into my arms. Why is she like this. "Come with me theres no ther choice"

It felt like like hours, even days before she pushed herself off of my shoulder and looked at me nodding "okay kaja" She continued nodding as if she she was still persuading herself

I too nodded and left her there while I went to her room. I found a backpack of some sort and stuffed some clothes and things into it. I wouldve left it up to her but there was no time to waste and the last train leaves in an hour.

"Min!" She ran to me with some food in her hands. "What we need to eat" she grumbled and stuffed the food inside the backpack. She changes mood so quick sometimes it scares me.

She grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulded slipping on her shoes. "Wait you have no stuff?" I smiled and ran to the door opening it. I grabbed my bag from behind the corner and she furrowed her eyebrows "I had no choice did I?"

She knows me too well. I shrugged. "Lets go we have to catch a train" I grabbed her hand pulling her out the door, letting her lock it before we sprinted out.

We got to the train station with a couple of minutes to spare. We sat down catching out breath. "Yah where are we going" Minji questioned. "Daegu. My friend lives there we will stay there for a while and we will see okay?" I asked and she nodded.

I quickly looked down at my phone making sure my face wasnt visible when police officer walked past me. Word sure gets out fast around here.

Minjis' p.o.v

I was having mixed feeling about this whole thing. I wanted to be with Kyungsoo but I didn't want to leave everything behind. Who knows when we'll be back.

We bought our tickets and went to wait for our train. To Daegu we go...

I leaned my head on Kyungsoos shoulder who was typing away on his phone. "Who are you texting" I was curios and bored so I had to ask. I lifted my head up and waited for him to respond.

He locked his phone and turned in his seat to face me "my friend Yoongi its his house we will be staying at"(Before you say anything I know kyungsoo and yoongi arent friends or maybe they are what do I know. But he is a close friend of his in my story so hush.) He said with a low voice so no one could hear.

"Is he okay with it and does he know?..you know" Kyungsoo nodded before speaking "he knows somethings but not all. Kind of like you"  I pressed my lips together not questioning him any further.

Soon enough the train stopped and it was our cue to get off. I took off my face mask and inhaled deeply getting used to the different air. Kyugsoo tugged my arm uttering me to stay closs. I obeyed and and put my hand in his I've never been to Daegu so I wasnt willing to stroll away from him.

We were pushing through the crowded train station heading for the exit when a police officer stopped us. Kyungsoo froze and same with me as we faced the officer "Ah Annyeonghasseyo. If you see this man could you please report it to the station" We bowed our heads and I took the picture he was handing out.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw it wasnt kyungsoo. "Yah" I poked him making him halt "its not you look" I whispered and turned the picture to him.

He took of his face mask and sighed "shit got me worried I thought every city is informed" He grumbled before grabbing my hand again.

At last we got out of the train station. "Do you want to walk or should take a cab" "lets walk please" Even though kyngsoo was wearing a mas I could his smile as he nodded and quickly dragged me away from the busy station.

As we walked around I was always pointing at something telling Kyungsoo to look at it which he usually just bobbed his head to giving me an eye smile. I could feel he was nervous so i stopped. "Lets go eat somewhere"

Kyungsoo sighed signaling his annoyence, I guess he was tired but I wanted him to let go a little  He was too tense and feom what i can see he was well hidden here at the moment. "Come on its fine Do no ones lookimg for you here"

He sighed once again. "I know im just I just I mean fuck i screwed up and all I can think about is getting locked up and being away from you" He said quietly

I squeezed his arm reassuring him its fine for now then pulling him to a food stand near by...

Hellooo so this is just a quick chapter for now also I might not be able yo update for a while as I will be moving home so ill have to pack and then unpack
You know how it is. Anyhow id like to apologize in advance.
ONE MORE THING ID LIKE TO THANKYOU FOR 1K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING MY FANFIC.