~#20~

I wiped off my sweat covered forehead before taking my new born baby girl into my arms.

"Hyejin. Kim Hyejin you're so beautiful and boy you were hard work" I puffed. Yoongi who agreed to be with me while I made a miracle happen has just got the colour back in his face. It wasnt the same of course I wouldve rather had the father of my child there but certain circumstances made it impossible.

"Shes all you Kyungsoo would be proud of the both of you" Yoongi said patting my head softly.

I let a tear slip not sure whether it was a happy tear or a sad one. It felt like I was holding my whole world but yet it felt incomplete.

"Smile for daddy" yoongi half shouted as he held his phone. I did as he said making sure Hyejin was visible in the picture too. "Ill print it out in the store and send it to him. You agree?" He said showing me my frist picture as a mother. I wasnt looking particularly bomb or anything but what can I do.

*lemme skip ahead real quick duun duuun duuuuunn 5 years later eheeeyy*

Today was the day. The day Kyungsoo gets out of jail. Believe it or not I actually waited for him. Hyejin is excited about her dad coming home too. We went for visits when we could so she knows who he is.

Though hes missed out on a lot. He missed her first tooth and her first word. Which by the way wasnt mum or dad it was "Suga" its a funny story actually she said it while she was out with her uncle yoongi. He was just after finding out that he will be debuting in a group called BTS. He chose Suga as his stage name. Super adorable.

Since then though I was mostly on my own since Yoongi has been busy with schedules and stuff.

Hyejin even met her uncles Jongdae and Minseok who are legally married (xiuchen or WHAT) and are planning to adopt a child. I couldnt be more happy for them.

Everyone seems to be going on with their lives where me, well Im just living day by day waiting for Kyungsoo and raising our daughter.

Thats in the past now though as me, heyjin and Yoongi are driving to pick up my criminal boyfriend.

"Hyejin please stop jumping in your seat youre going to make uncle crash" I scolded as I watched her in the rearview mirror. "Sorry mamma  im just excited to see daddy" she squeked bowing her head slightly.

The excitement rised as we neared the correction facillity (hes been transfared). The car came to a stop and both me and Hyejin sprung out of the car. I saw Kyungsoo collecting his belongings at the office a smile grew on my face as I picked up my child her short legs unable to keep up.

"DADDYYY" she shouted catching kyungsoos attention. He dropped his bag and sprinted towards us. I put Hyejin on the ground so she could run towards her father.

He opened his arms snd she jumped up. He spun her around making her giggle. I smiled at the sight. Now my world was complete. "Hi" I said in a quiet voice standing facing Kyungsoo. I probably looked like an idiot smiling from ear to ear but that wasnt important. "I missed you. Both" He said before placing his lips on mine.

The lips I missed so much. "Eeww" Kyungsoo chuckled and looked towards the chorous of cringing coming from Yoongi and Hyejin. "Mum Dad was about to eat you" I mentally face palmed. That child spends too much time with Yoongi.

I got out of Kyungsoos grasp and pulled hyejin up to my height. "You spend too much time with your uncle dont you" she giggle wriggling in my arms "daddy are you staying home with us this time?" Kyungsoo bent down to her level and whisoered something in her ear. Suspicion took over me and she smiled widly nodding at her dad.

I made a mental note to try and get it out of her when were alone. Yoongi ushered is to the car driving us to his appartment.
------

"Kyungsoo" I whispered rollimg over to my side to face him. "Yes babe?" I could see a smile tug on his lips even though it was dark as his head turned in my direction. "I want to move back to Seoul" He sighed sitting up "Ill go wherever you and hyejin go of course" I hesitated before continuing "Your boss lives in Seoul I dont want you going back to jail. We have a child Ky-" "no dont worry Ill find a normal job,  well be a normal family. I promise" I crawled behind him wrapping my arms around his torso and planting small kisses on his back.

He sighed lying down and pulling me on top of him "I missed you so fucking much" He whispered his voice coming out low and husky. He held me tight "is she a heavy sleeper?" I shook my head no making D.O groan. "She woke up at least twice a night when you were gone. She hasnt woken up yet" I rolled off Kyungsoo going to take a look at my sleeping child.

"She looks so peaceful" Kyungsoo whispered leaning his chin on my shoulder. He leaned down and kissed hyejins forehead and then into mine "my queen and ny princess" He smirked slightly. After 5 years hes still awfully cheesy.

I

smacked his chest shaking my head as I crawled back into bed. Last thing I heard was Kyungsoo talking to Hyejin making me fall asleep feeling content.
--x--

"Muum come on we need to pack. Mummy wake up" I sighed flopping my amrs around to make the child be quiet. "What are you talking about" I opened one eye seeing Hyejin fully dressed and beside her a smiling D.O.

"Come on mum Seoul is waiting daddy says he needs to rush to w-" before she could finish Kyungsoo carried her away as fast as lightning.

Work? "D.O? What work?" Kyungsoo came into the bedroom scratching the back of his neck "I may have a job to do"

--x--
Okay okay hello I know this is late and I also know that it sucks but ive been having trouble with continuing this fanfiction but ill try my best .. ♡