Chaper 15

"Who gets what room?" Audry asks.

We just finished getting my car and the whole transportation thing so we're all at Harry's house now.

"Jordan should stay in Gemma's room," Harry says.

"Why?" I ask him quietly.

He leans down to my ear and whispers, "Gemma's room is right next to mine. The walls are thin and I don't want your sister hearing us."

"You didn't have to tell me that," I whisper back.

Harry just shrugs.

"But Gemma's room is bigger than the other one!" Audry whines.

"You had the bigger room last time," I retort.

"Ugh," she groaned, rolling her eyes.

Audry walks off to the guest room, which is now her room.

I pick up her bag and bring it in there to her. I set it down on the bed then walk back to where Harry, Louis and Mrs. Anne are.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Mrs. Anne asks.

Harry and Louis both shrug while I say, "It doesn't matter to me."

Mrs. Anne walks into the kitchen.

I grab my own bags and bring them into Gemma's old room, which is now mine.

As I begin to unpack my things, thoughts start to go through my brain.

How can I tell Niall this?

I can't just tell him, it may ruin his mood. He's been happy because his best friend will be here soon...

And what about Becca?

She will question why I'm living with Harry instead, which may ruin our friendship.

Why is everything so complicated?

I start to cry again, tears dropping on the clothes that are still in my suitcase.

"Hey Jordan?" I hear Louis's voice at the door.

I bring my hands up to my face and wipe my tears.

"Yeah?" I turn to face him.

"I know what you're going through. My 'family' isn't my actual family," he explains. "My dad left us when I was young and my mum got cancer and passed a few years ago. My 'family' is actually my best friend and his family."

I walk over to Louis and hug him. He is surprised for a moment but hugs me back.

"How'd you get through it?" I sob into his shoulder.

"I knew I still had people who loved me. Even if I didn't have any blood related family left. All of the people that were close to me were already like family."

"Like Harry and I," I say.

"Exactly."

I pull away from Louis.

"Trust me," he starts. "No matter what you're thinking right now, everything gets better. Always."

I hug Louis again and mumble a "Thank you," into his shirt.

"If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here."

Louis pulls away from the hug with a smile and walks out of the room.

I continue to unpack. Once I'm finished, I lay myself on the bed and drift off to sleep.

~*~*~*~