Chapter 13

Chapter 13

**Warning: this chapter contains smut. If you are not comfortable reading it, you can skip over that part.**

I lay awake in my bed, still cuddled up against Niall, waiting for sleep to overcome me. I know that Niall's asleep, based upon how he's snoring lightly against my hair.

Slowly, I reach my arm out to check the time on my phone. 10:53. That means I've been laying here for over an hour. It's not that I'm not tired, it's just that every time I shut my eyes, I see things that happened between me and Ashton a few months ago.

The main thing that has been popping into my head is the night that he took my virginity.

Ashton had just taken me out to see Warm Bodies, and we were headed to a restaurant that he had planned to take me to. The odd thing about this, is that he had never officially asked me to be his girlfriend, but we spent time together and went on dates as if we were actually a couple.

Ashton had pulled into the parking lot and found a good spot in which to park. He got out of his car and walked around to my side of the vehicle to help me out. His hand caught mine as we walked up to the main entrance.

"Do you have reservations, sir?" the man standing at a podium at the front of the entrance asked.

"Yes, for Irwin." Ashton smiled politely.

"Ah, right this way sir." The man lead us to a small table towards the back of the fancy restaurant.

"Thank you," Ashton said to the man once we were sat down.

Through the dinner, Ashton and I talked about anything and everything the entire time. We clicked so well together.

After we finished and Ashton paid, we made our way back to his car. Being a gentleman, he opened my door for me and allowed for me to get in. Once I was in, he shut the door. We drove back to his house, which had confused me at the time.

"I thought you were taking me home?" I questioned him as we pulled into his driveway.

"I thought that too, but then I had a better idea," he replied coolly.

I looked at him in confusion as he shut off his car.

"Just c'mon." he motioned for me to get out of the car as he undid his seatbelt. He opened his door and started to get out and I followed suit.

Once we were on his front porch he looked me right in the eyes and placed his hands on my hips. He pulled my body close to his and connected our lips. He kissed me roughly and hungrily. Soon, he backed me up so I was against the door of his house. Ashton lifted me up by the back of my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands were hooked on the back of his neck, pulling his face even closer to mine. One of his hands was released from my thigh as he dug through his pocket, looking for his keys. Once he found them, he struggled with the lock on the door but eventually got it open.

As soon as the door opened, he dropped his keys and immediately put his hand on my butt, moving the other one there as well. He carried me to his bed room and placed me -not so lightly- on his bed.

"You're so fucking hot," he said.

Ashton then got onto his bed and moved between my legs until we were at eye level.

"And you're all mine."

With that, he brought his lips to my jaw line and began to place rough, sloppy kisses to it. His lips trailed down to my neck and soon found my sweet spot. I moaned as he began to suck lightly on the spot.

I whimpered when he pulled away. His lips were soon back on mine after he pulled my shirt off. Ashton reached his hand down and snaked it up my skirt. He began to rub me through my panties.