Two Years Ago

Before you start, please, comment below what you are.

Me: The author. Started this story on 12/26/16.

I just love it. Are you a Ftr? Are you an Rr? Tell me.

Also, fucking comment. Comments make me happy and motivate me to write more. There's nothing I love more than comments. I follow people who comment a lot and have become best friends with some of the people who do. C o m m e n t a lot.

Dedicated to rozescth

"The father will get custody of the son, and the mother will get the daughter." The judge decided, slamming the gavel on the board. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

No, no, no! I wanted to stay with my Dad!

I'm pulled into the strong arms of my father as I cry. He keeps whispering apologies. I suddenly get yanked away. I get dragged away from the court, crying, as my mom practically throws me in the backseat of her car.

"Okay, baby girl, just you and me. Now, I want to do something... Special." She says, looking at me from the little mirror. I see my brother, Sam, running towards the car, and I look at him and mouth I love you, just before Mom speeds off before he can reach.

"W-what?" I ask, my voice wavering.

"No more of this good girl attitude, I'm sick of it." She says. I nod. I don't want to anger her anymore. "We're going to do some bonding, okay?" She says as if talking to a child. I nod again.

What's wrong with her?

She pulls up to a mall. I feel my face contort in confusion. "Now, listen closely," she says. I meet her eyes. She pauses for a second, before saying...

"Let's go change every single little thing about you, okay?"

And that's when my story began.

————————-

XoXo

-Elisia