Chapter Six - What Next?

Hey hope you like it, Link it to your facebook please. 

                                                                             Chapter Six

As I walked to Geography I noticed how busy the halls are, so I asked the first person I knew it happened to be Dermot “What’s going on?” I asked “I don’t know man everyone seems to be in today” he answered. Out of nowhere I got a brilliant idea “Hey I’m having a little get together tonight, you interested?” I asked “Sure where is it?” he asked “Meet me at the Black Audi A1 outside the gate after school” I said starting to walk away.

When I got to the Geography room I noticed there was only six people in it so I walked to my seat and sat down, Shannon entered the room next her face lit up when she saw me “Where have you been?” she yelled happily “I had the flue” I replied, “how’s your hand?” I asked “its not too bad, can’t write now” she said with a smile. I’m having a get together tonight, you interested?” I asked “Sure where is it?” she asked smiling “meet me at the black Audi A1 outside the gate after school” I said as the teacher walked in.

The rest of the morning flew by after Geography I had Maths then English, After break I had Construction and P.E at the end of lunch I realised there is probably no food in the apartment, I walked to the office to see no one in it so I signed out and left, As I drove back to the apartment to see if there was food, My mind drifted to how nice it would be to have a normal night with friends.

As I entered the apartment (I’m going to call it a Flat from now on) I decided to have a walk around first because I haven’t really seen much of it so far, So it has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a closet and a large living area, tonight will be amazing I better text Gareth and Malachy, after I text them where to meet me I set out on finding food. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the presses full and the fridge, it’s now three o’clock, I walked into one of the bedrooms guessing it was mine because some of my clothes are in it, great now I can have a shower. 

After my shower I left the flat heading back to the school its now five to four, by the time I got to the school it was four time to check my phone, I have a text from Maeve “how’s your day? Hope you’re not dead yet?” wow she’s so nice, NOT, “Its good aged a bit, bet you didn’t, talk to you later” I sent. That’s when I saw Shannon she stood beside the car so I buzzed down the window and said “hop in” she started laughing “this isn’t your car” she said “its mine for the week” I said, then I saw Malachy, Dermot and Gareth they all followed Shannon’s example and got in.

As I drove through town I decided, “Who wants drink?” I asked, the three lads replied “ya sure” I handed Dermot some Money and they got out of the car,” I’ll be back in fifteen minutes” I said “where to now” Shannon asked “How about the flat” I replied. When we got to the flat Shannon just kept looking around her “Would you like a cup of tea” I asked “sure” she shrugged 

As the kettle started to boil I looked in the press for tea bags, I was looking up on the top shelf for tea bags when I felt something stabbing into my right shoulder, and I spun around screaming to see Shannon holding a knife covered in blood.

Vote comment CLIFFHANGER 

Chapter seven soon.